Livingston vs Station Camp

seminolesfan

Looks like the Bison got a good night's work in the FIRST HALF before bringing in the second string. 40-0 at half? Station Camp should be 6-0 going into the Greenbrier game, but then the going gets TOUGH. Their last 4 games are Greenbrier, Macon Co., White House, and then Pearl Cohn. We'll see how good these guys really are in those games. This district 4-3A is shaping up to be a very strong one.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe that there are people in Livingston that can actually get on here and post such. The football program is not where EVERYONE would like for it to be. I gaurantee you that McCoin is more than concerned about that. What I think he should do is cut about half the team, and work with the players that really want to play, regardless if they win a game. Get rid of the ones that want to party or the ones that have bad attitudes.

Just as I thought. Winning the state championship might have been the worst thing in the world. I guess some are going to expect it every year now. I can't believe I have seen something like this posted.

Listen up man you wanna cut a team thats tryin to work together??? What if some of the younger players are on here readin this? What does that tell them....just to quit? Things are tough and wise cracks like you dont help none...my son will never quit anything he does and if you gonna make comments like that then do it somewhere else....as for LA a great quarterback from there told me just to keep working and keep your head up....do it dont listen to jokers like this dude just do it and block others out yall are brothers in battle stay that way....When The Lights Are On, Its Time To Perform

Looks like the Bison got a good night's work in the FIRST HALF before bringing in the second string. 40-0 at half? Station Camp should be 6-0 going into the Greenbrier game, but then the going gets TOUGH. Their last 4 games are Greenbrier, Macon Co., White House, and then Pearl Cohn. We'll see how good these guys really are in those games. This district 4-3A is shaping up to be a very strong one.

This post may be prophetic. The Bison are a much improved team over last year. The offense is explosive behind the running of Toney and Bailey. The passing game is limited. The Bison defense is improving and looked good last night. The special teams were great last night and a major improvement over last year. I still have concerns about their line depth. Those last four games will be a test. This is a playoff team, it is yet to be seen how far they can go. Go Bison!!!!!!!!

we attended the LA vs Station Camp game last night-and were disappointed to see LAs coach mccoin act as if he wanted to be somewhere else.losses can always be expected,so that wasn't a big deal.what shocked us was that he acted like he had better things to do-he didn't stand with his team on the side,and seemed like he was just waitin around so he could leave.On the upside-LA has some fine young men who displayed alot of class during a big loss-so LA Cats-keep your heads up high,and we will be right behind you WIN or LOSE

McCoin is doing all he can for this "young" team. Just because he looked down and out doesn't mean anything.. The only reason that he probably looked upset is because he is so competitive. There is nowhere else in the world that McCoin rather be, than on a football field...

You need to keep comments like that to yourself... Even though the statement in UNTRUE, it still might put doubt in the young players..

Listen up man you wanna cut a team thats tryin to work together??? What if some of the younger players are on here readin this? What does that tell them....just to quit? Things are tough and wise cracks like you dont help none...my son will never quit anything he does and if you gonna make comments like that then do it somewhere else....as for LA a great quarterback from there told me just to keep working and keep your head up....do it dont listen to jokers like this dude just do it and block others out yall are brothers in battle stay that way....When The Lights Are On, Its Time To Perform

I am only saying that the problem isn't McCoin, and that it could be the commitment of some of the older players. That's all. Chill! The younger, eager, hungry players, along with some of the saavy veterans, is not who I was talking about. I tell you something that you don't want as a LA supporter, and that is a bad thing rubbing off on the future.

I am only saying that the problem isn't McCoin, and that it could be the commitment of some of the older players. That's all. Chill! The younger, eager, hungry players, along with some of the saavy veterans, is not who I was talking about. I tell you something that you don't want as a LA supporter, and that is a bad thing rubbing off on the future.

I really dont know what u are meaning by the commitment of the older players but i would like to say if every player was as commited as my son is this team would be state champs year after year because he works hard and stands strong for his team yes he was part of the 2005 State Champ TEAM and i will tell you if this team would pull together and play together instead of talking bad about each other as a player this team would start to connect, the only thing i seen from McCoin that i feel was unexceptal is that he didnt talk to the boys after the game, yes we all wont to win but win or loose we have to stand behind this team and support them because we are all the streghen they have and they need our support just as they do the coaches. All i can say to the Team is keep your heads held high and fight harder each and every week, GO HOGEYE!! Will always be a fan win or loose i will be in the stands each and every week. LOVE you GUYS!

LA is young to a certain degree. But, they have several seniors that played last year who were major contributors to the title run. Robert Holt, Curtis Beaty, Cody Shokoui, Jake Reeder, Ryan Bowman, John Michael Stephens, and Levi Holt(although he hasn't played yet). The Cats just don't have a playmaker like Cates. He also had a good supporting cast in Vaughn, Peterman, Ford, etc. These are really big shoes to fill, but 40-0 at halftime is almost too much to swallow. Punt team play is really bad. Granted this is not an extremely talented team, but we should be a little more competitive. We didn't prove any value in playing close to Trousdale because they aren't very good either. But, we need to keep competing and give it our best every night out.

Will always be a fan win or loose i will be in the stands each and every week. LOVE you GUYS!

That is the key momwildcat - win or lose be in the stands cheering for this team. What a wealth of good tidings this team brought to the community last year. I'm not talking about winning a championship but how they conducted themselves week in and week out. Humble in victory and humble in defeat - a lesson to be learned for all. They know they are going out each week with a bullseye on their back - they will conduct themselves as champions with or without a ring.