Smith County 28-0 over Trousdale in the 4th...

steelcityroller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a surprise?? Satterfield can dish it out (91-0) but cant take it. Im for Smith Co. dropping Trousdale Co. from their schedule. We are the ONLY money gate they have. And we all know Smith Co. built the "creekbank" in the old days with the Tobacco Bowl.

Fan (why help the enemy)

Is that a surprise?? Satterfield can dish it out (91-0) but cant take it. Im for Smith Co. dropping Trousdale Co. from their schedule. We are the ONLY money gate they have. And we all know Smith Co. built the "creekbank" in the old days with the Tobacco Bowl.

Fan (why help the enemy)

I think that is very possible. I wouldn't play them either. Satterfield had better find a phone number real quick.

Sorry I didn't make the t'gate party! Had a rough day Fri./ justabout worn out. Could barely walk.

I might make it to the Macon - SC game. Home side of course. LOL

Thanks for clearing up the thing about your loving football. I had no idea. LOL

Did you notice all the pretty little "trout" swimming in our "dry" creek?

C YA :lol:

I didn't see any trout...but I did see a crawdad a kid caught...cute little thing...

There was a little water in the creek...but it was looking a little stagnant...

You better come see me when you come to the SC game...it's homecoming...better get there early...

I still can't think of a reason why he wouldn't shake hands. My respect may be gone as well. I guess this is just territory he doesn't abide well in. All I hear is how they will be back soon, I don't necessarily see that either.

sounds like a big over grown bully that got his feeling's hurt :lol: just to bad it was not 90-0 and trust me there should be a few hunting for that

You're right......a couple of injuries wouldn't have changed how bad this game could've been. The final score and margin of victory was decided by SC's coaching staff. TC fumbles at the 10 with 2 minutes left and their starting defense can't tackle SC's 3rd string RB. SC's coaches were content with 28-0. Not shaking hands is ridiculous

The score was definitely not ran up. And their was no reason at all that no one knows about why there shouldn't have been a hand shake. Satterfield has owned Maynord the last few years and every year Satterfield has gotten a handshake, even after last year's 41-7 loss in the hole win TC never took out their starters. I got alot of respect for Coach Gentry and the rest of the SC staff for not running up the score when it could have easily been alot worse than the final.