Smith County 28-0 over Trousdale in the 4th...

steelcityroller

Well I just left the game and its rough. When I left it was 28-0 and Smith County just dominating as TC had just one first down in the game at that point. So what Im taking out of this game is that Watertown and Macon County probably arent as good as they may have thought they were after beating Trousdale.

Its gonna be a rough season after losses to Macon, Watertown and Smith County and then you look down the schedule and see a likely loss to Friendship and very possible loss to Gordonsville.

You cant be dominant every year though.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just left the game and its rough. When I left it was 28-0 and Smith County just dominating as TC had just one first down in the game at that point. So what Im taking out of this game is that Watertown and Macon County probably arent as good as they may have thought they were after beating Trousdale.

Its gonna be a rough season after losses to Macon, Watertown and Smith County and then you look down the schedule and see a likely loss to Friendship and very possible loss to Gordonsville.

You cant be dominant every year though.

Yea, your absolutely correct. It was "TOTAL DOMINATION".. Awsome game SC. Good luck rest of season. now its 35 - 0

Youth and inexperience are the biggest thing.... They only had 2 first downs tonight. I dont know how many turnovers our QB had but Im pretty sure he had at least 2 ints and 2 fumbles.

What seemed odd from the stands to me is that it seemed like we were trying to run the ball up the middle an awful lot against a considerably bigger football team.....

Youth and inexperience are the biggest thing.... They only had 2 first downs tonight. I dont know how many turnovers our QB had but Im pretty sure he had at least 2 ints and 2 fumbles.

What seemed odd from the stands to me is that it seemed like we were trying to run the ball up the middle an awful lot against a considerably bigger football team.....

Yea I've noticed that too.. He's saying we don't have speed to get to the out side. Then again now teams know we can't pass so load up the line and smash mouth us to death..

Trousdale may be down this year, but with all the young players they have getting very valuable game experience. A year or two down the road they are likely to be as dominate as they were last year.

By the way, does any TC fans know the exact count of injured players that are out and who.

Trousdale may be down this year, but with all the young players they have getting very valuable game experience. A year or two down the road they are likely to be as dominate as they were last year.

By the way, does any TC fans know the exact count of injured players that are out and who.

I counted 6 in street clothes tonight on the sideline. Blake Satterfield,our starting center,the dillion kid,the freshman running back that has been doing so good,and 2 more i really didn't know them. We lost one of our senior lineman tonight to a knee injury. Tim Cunningham went down in the 3 quarter it looked to be serious i surely hope its not.

Congratulations to the OWLS! Great game. Wish you the best, the rest of the season.

The thing our bands did together at halftime was simply awesome!!! Never seen that before

at a ball game. Made goose bumps on my old bod.

:thumb:

Yeah...that was great. They did a tremendous job together.

I counted 6 in street clothes tonight on the sideline. Blake Satterfield,our starting center,the dillion kid,the freshman running back that has been doing so good,and 2 more i really didn't know them. We lost one of our senior lineman tonight to a knee injury. Tim Cunningham went down in the 3 quarter it looked to be serious i surely hope its not.

He got hurt on an extra point. That's unusual to see. Hope his is okay.