Smith County 28-0 over Trousdale in the 4th...

steelcityroller

Thanks for the invite but we are full already

Trust me. We knew that Friendship would be full. They will be full the next year, the year after that, and the year after that.

Maybe we can still petition the TSSAA BOC to move SC into class 1A so they can actually compete in the playoffs.

Refresh my memory, how do you guys do in the playoffs. You recruit and you still can't beat those 1A public schools like Trousdale. Impressive!

Face it SCPride and Ain't one, you guys only wanna play 1A opponents and maybe a Knox Catholic in your non-region games. Step up schedule some of these bigger privates and see how you fare.

Yeah, your right, Knox Catholic (3A) is much smaller than most of the privates you named. lol.

We've been playing the DCA's, CPA's, BGA's and Boyd's for the past 20 years.

And once again, How does that work out for ya???

The only time you schedule them is come playoff time and your records vs. privates in the playoffs speaks for itself.

SC's record against the aforementioned privates:

Goodpasture 0-3

Lipscomb 1-3

BGA 5-4

Boyd 0-1

Knox Catholic 0-2

Friendship Christian 4-0.

Total: 10-13

Thanks Friendship Christian, you help SC keep the series close!!!

As for playing against FC why would we want to schedule another team from SC when we already (annually) play the only program in your county to ever win a GOLD BALL? We play them every year and more than hold our own. As far as people in Tennessee High school football know, Gordonsville is the only "program" in Smith Co. who has proven on the field and not in the message boards that they are truly worthy of the title "champs" (see their gold ball from 84)!

That taste of SC kicking that tail makes you bitter. It is obvious to see.

Unfortunately ours is only silver (see baseball 2004). But we're working on fixing that.

Keep living in the past! And this is not a baseball message board, so step back into reality. We are talking about football, you know, the sport that you hadn't done anything in.

I really wished you would have made SC a priority to play this year. This is your best team ever, and I personally, would have loved for the Owls to show your high class private school how good you all really are. Believe it. Go bark on the Mt. Juliet Christian or the Red Boiling Springs thread and start talking smack.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic