Smith County 28-0 over Trousdale in the 4th...

steelcityroller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you finally one one on the creek bank. Congrads! Hope you win the rest of your games this season. Even get a gold ball. I think the fans have handled the post, posts well this time.

I agree. I think we have nothing but respect for TC and what they have accomplished over the last several years. They have talked...but they have backed it up. Good luck to the Jackets in this trying year.

Last I heard , the creekbank was flowing backwards and boatloads of fairweather fans heading out of town. Looks like that ol' humble pie doesn't taste very good.....welll what goes around.....let'see maybe old TC can beat up on RBS to make themselves feel better. 91-0 91-0 91-0 91-0...you hear that TC?

Start up that old nuclear reactor..you are going to need it

Here's your chance. better make the most out of this yr!

Tonight's tailgate was made all the sweeter...cause of the victory...GO OWLS...

Grunt...where were ya????...

Met Xbox...but no Grunt...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE FOOTBALL???....I do!!!

Thanks for the hospitality, Troutdale...I love coming to the creekbank....

Sorry I didn't make the t'gate party! Had a rough day Fri./ justabout worn out. Could barely walk.

I might make it to the Macon - SC game. Home side of course. LOL

Thanks for clearing up the thing about your loving football. I had no idea. LOL

Did you notice all the pretty little "trout" swimming in our "dry" creek?

C YA :(