Smith County vs York

steelcityroller

You say York hasn't played a good team...Scott Co. is in the best 3A region in the state, is 3-1 and York beat them easily. Macon was on here saying all the same things as Smith Co. is now. I hope you just fire York up!

Scott Co. hasn't started the hard part of their schedule yet. I could really care less if I fire York up. They better be fired up. Aren't they supposed to be fired up for every game anyway? We'll see if we are just like Macon County. I don't think so but, hey, what does my opinion mean? :thumb:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Co. hasn't started the hard part of their schedule yet. I could really care less if I fire York up. They better be fired up. Aren't they supposed to be fired up for every game anyway? We'll see if we are just like Macon County. I don't think so but, hey, what does my opinion mean? :lol:

I'll just be honest , I don't think SC will beat York or Macon. Now come on back! :thumb:

Just to your right swami, about the time the game is over, you'll see a scoreboard. All this Smoke from the Dragons fans but will there be any Fire. You think SC don't know York has a heck of a football team they're bring down here tommorrow night? We know your brother and his buddies are playing well. But we'll all see how good they do against a team that plays a little "D" every now and again.

Scott County allows 29 a game.

Macon County allows 29 a game.

Bledsoe County allows 28 a game.

Cannon County allows 27 a game.

Smith County allows 7 !! BRING IT ON !!

As for you geo, your team will be NEXT!!

SC 35 YAI 13

Edited by bigreid

35 - 13 sounds about right to me. Owls average margin of victory in the last 5 meetings is 16 points. This game is not in Jamestown, where the Dragons usually play a much closer game. Last time I heard of a York team coming down full steam ahead with a good running back, he broke free early for about a 50 yard td run. Woke the Owls up. Then the Owls scored 42 unanswered. Sounds like a familiar scenario. Go Big Owls!

Im going to have to agree with swami on that. Ya'll ain't beat a good team. :thumb:

Do you think Westmoreland would agree with that? :lol: Why dont you give GV a call York. Then you can learn first hand what GV has. We can work you into a schedule. We need to play tougher teams. Buckle your chinstraps tight. Its going to be a head banger.

Edited by MO$$$$

Just a reminder from Coacht Rules (See them under Board Rules, top of this page):

6. Be Real: We require your E-Mail address and zip code, so others will know where you are coming from. The password system insures no one can impersonate you. We reserve the right to disallow the use of Web Based E-Mail accounts as contact addresses due to the ease of impersonation and use of fake names when using these services. Multiple user names by the same person is unacceptable and could result in termination of ALL such names.

u know its all fun and games if u get mad over something someone types in here u need help without a doubt smith county is the best team york will play but u have to know york has beat everyteam bad and u should also know everygame accept the macon county game we took our starters out before halfway through the third quarter and still opposing teams cant hardly score with starters in and in the macon county game they was susopse to win by two or more touchdowns and we one by eighteen and took starters out with 6 min left we will prob have to leave starters in the whole game to beat u by two touchdowns but they need the conditioning anyway winning all the past four games so big we been getting lazy standing on sideline watching sec team play lol....i cant wait till tom night we will see how smith countys d handles a real running back and we arent to shabby on the passing either owls just watch out dont think u r gonna have a easy night cause u will see how aggressive the dragons are soon enough just remember u soar sports out there the kids are doing the real talking this is just fun and games to pass time till the game for us calm down take a valum youll be 3-2 soon enough lol....good luck see u tomorrow go DRAGONS!!!!!!!

its game time now all jokes aside

Just a reminder from Coacht Rules (See them under Board Rules, top of this page):

6. Be Real: We require your E-Mail address and zip code, so others will know where you are coming from. The password system insures no one can impersonate you. We reserve the right to disallow the use of Web Based E-Mail accounts as contact addresses due to the ease of impersonation and use of fake names when using these services. Multiple user names by the same person is unacceptable and could result in termination of ALL such names.

When does anyone go by these rules,and by the way who are you talking about?