Forrest Versus Cascade

Nique

600 pound bench in high school that is bull @#$%

first you shoot down on our team.then you try to tell me my status in the weight room.ive got the world, state,and national record certificates to prove it.if you still dont believe me, go to WABDL.COM, then go to either Tn state,national,or world records,then go to teen men 16 to 19 single lift bench press in the 259 lb. weight class.where you will find a 534.5 lb bench press from 4 months ago.and im now currently around 585 to 600.nothings impossible if you put your mind to it

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first you shoot down on our team.then you try to tell me my status in the weight room.ive got the world, state,and national record certificates to prove it.if you still dont believe me, go to WABDL.COM, then go to either Tn state,national,or world records,then go to teen men 16 to 19 single lift bench press in the 259 lb. weight class.where you will find a 534.5 lb bench press from 4 months ago.and im now currently around 585 to 600.nothings impossible if you put your mind to it

534 and 600 are two different worlds after 400 or 300 for that matter every gain is massive and all that proves is how soft you are how many sacks have you had this year you must run the 40 in 10.50 Ha Haha Ha

534 and 600 are two different worlds after 400 or 300 for that matter every gain is massive and all that proves is how soft you are how many sacks have you had this year you must run the 40 in 10.50 Ha Haha Ha

You know i'm going to take that back this is childish anyone who puts enough heart into something and to bench over 400 takes alot of heart if you read some of my earlier post in jo byrns eagleville i even said cascade wins region and as for last years cascade and mcewen game yall were bigger faster and better coached the only thing that helped mcewen was hitting hard from start to finish and alot of heart lasy year eagleville beat mcewen 26-0 mcewen played horrible and eaglevilee coach left the starters in even in the fourth to run the score up its payback this year just wait as for cascade good luck your going to need it forrest is just as determind as any team in region five

You know i'm going to take that back this is childish anyone who puts enough heart into something and to bench over 400 takes alot of heart if you read some of my earlier post in jo byrns eagleville i even said cascade wins region and as for last years cascade and mcewen game yall were bigger faster and better coached the only thing that helped mcewen was hitting hard from start to finish and alot of heart lasy year eagleville beat mcewen 26-0 mcewen played horrible and eaglevilee coach left the starters in even in the fourth to run the score up its payback this year just wait as for cascade good luck your going to need it forrest is just as determind as any team in region five

forgive and forget...thats what i always say.we both know we have good and talented ball teams. and we wont know whos better till yall come to wartrace this year.i hope mcewen goes to the playoffs...they deserve it by all means.and so do we. i know both teams have worked hard in the off season,and during season.but i do not run 10.50 40...lol.that was a good one,even though it made me look stupid.i run about a 5.00 40 maybe a little less.good luck against heritage...im pullin for you.

forgive and forget...thats what i always say.we both know we have good and talented ball teams. and we wont know whos better till yall come to wartrace this year.i hope mcewen goes to the playoffs...they deserve it by all means.and so do we. i know both teams have worked hard in the off season,and during season.but i do not run 10.50 40...lol.that was a good one,even though it made me look stupid.i run about a 5.00 40 maybe a little less.good luck against heritage...im pullin for you.

Seth, you handled this guys wise cracks a lot better than I would at your age.. Just goes to show you the maturity level of these seniors and the discipline Coach Kenny has incorporated into his program. I expect big things from you guys this year and the only advise I can give you is don't finish this season wondering 20 years from now if you could of done more. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY!

So Chapel Hill scheduled us for their Homecoming game?...Interesting........When I was in school many, many years ago, the Homecoming game was typically scheduled against weak competition since no one wanted to lose the Homecoming game. Has that tradition changed or did the Rockets not expect much of a challenge from the CHAMPIONS??? At any rate, this should be one huge game with regional implications. Two undefeated teams near mid-season........doesn't get any better than that!!

The CHAMPIONS have beaten their first three opponents by a combined score of

116-17 with 7 of the opponents points coming against third team freshman. We beat a normally solid squad (Huntland) 34-0 with reserves playing entire fourth quarter. I'm curious to see how our kids look against a quality team like Chapel Hill. Anyone not busy Friday night may want to check this game out, should be a good one!

GO CHAMPS!!!

CASCADE-24

Forrest- 13

I think this game goes to Forrest. They have several athletes and the ability to score quickly. I do believe cascade has a big defense and could slow them down (maybe). In the end Forrest by 10. Challenge for the Champions???