Tullahoma @ Maplewood

wingman10

Boski and Ace4 are making mw dizzy.........I would like to see a mid-state. It can be done but Maplewood has alot of talent from what I here

( excluding Boski ) Time will tell but they could be the best team in metro this year

wow thank goodness for guess computer in hotel ...keep me me up todate on the score please

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood won 52-21. Totally domination. Maplewood had two tds right off the bat

Three comments from me.

1. Terrance Holt is the second best HS running back I've ever watched play (Emitt Smith being the first).

2. Majors is the best HS Linebacker I've ever watched play.

3. Tonight I've just seen the region champions play and perhaps even a state champion team - who knows.

Three comments from me.

1. Terrance Holt is the second best HS running back I've ever watched play (Emitt Smith being the first).

2. Majors is the best HS Linebacker I've ever watched play.

3. Tonight I've just seen the region champions play and perhaps even a state champion team - who knows.

LOL...you should have known about Holt from last yr. That 99 yd run was amazing. Looks like 4th place for the Wildcats. Amazing. How did Barnes do?

LOL...you should have known about Holt from last yr. That 99 yd run was amazing. Looks like 4th place for the Wildcats. Amazing. How did Barnes do?

Barnes did good - not sure of his stats. He had a good night throwing but the linebacker Majors spied him all night long and Cass could not run. This Majors kid completley impressed me - he is so quick on this feet it's amazing. Waht an athelete!

It hurts to say this but, Holt made the T-Town D look silly. Amazing runner!! He could have had close to 500 yards if they wanted him too.

Now I know what Boski means when he says Maplewood is the Truth.

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the Maplewood coaching staff and the team on their victory over Tullahoma. They have a lot of real good athletes and last nite they dominated the Wildcats. I thought they should have pulled Terrance Holt out of the game earlier than what they did. He got 365 yds rushing and probably could have broken the school record of 382, which he set last year at Tullahoma and maybe have broken the state record if he wasn't pulled from the game by Coach Thompson late in the 4th quarter. I appreciate what the head coach did, because everyone else on the staff and all the Panther fans wanted to see if he could set a record and Terrance himself, begged and pleaded to go back in the game. That showed some class by the head coach. I wish the Panthers the best of luck for the remainder of the season and the play-offs, unless of course, Tullahoma should play them again in the postseason.

Congratulations to the Maplewood coaching staff and the team on their victory over Tullahoma. They have a lot of real good athletes and last nite they dominated the Wildcats. I thought they should have pulled Terrance Holt out of the game earlier than what they did. He got 365 yds rushing and probably could have broken the school record of 382, which he set last year at Tullahoma and maybe have broken the state record if he wasn't pulled from the game by Coach Thompson late in the 4th quarter. I appreciate what the head coach did, because everyone else on the staff and all the Panther fans wanted to see if he could set a record and Terrance himself, begged and pleaded to go back in the game. That showed some class by the head coach. I wish the Panthers the best of luck for the remainder of the season and the play-offs, unless of course, Tullahoma should play them again in the postseason.

Sounds as if the head coach is teaching more than just football. Proud of him! We on the Tullhoma side knew Holt could have easily broken the record this night. The coach showed class. He should be commended - others would do well too follow.

Also I noticed Terrrance was'nt beating his chest and making a big scene every time he scored. He simply ran into the endzone, turned around and jogged back to the sideline. He showed he was a class act duirng the entire game! I wish that kid the best of luck in all his future endeavors.

The Panthers have my support the rest of the season (unless of course we meet again in the play-offs)! Hope they put a whoopin on Hillsboro! The Panthers are a talented team who are just plain fun to watch (unless they're playing your team, then they are nightmarish).

Again - Good on the Coach! This is what true leaders do! Good Luck Panthers!

2. Majors is the best HS Linebacker I've ever watched play

Very impressive player...........but don't think he is better ( or worse ) than Walter Fisher.

All indications is that Maplewood is for real. I have been told that the kicking game is extremely weak. Could be there down fall.

Looks fine to me - they are kicking plenty - o - butts

i dont have much to say ..just a small reminder of

Mini Panther Puzzle

For fun fill in the blanks.

I TOLD ___ __!!!

Stats Fact Break

Maplewood 4 -0 (2 - 0) Region

Edited by boski