Hampton @ Unaka

Bulldogs#1

Not one that was idiotically put together in a few days.... That spread offense will RUIN Unaka's season if they continue to run it. Its no good. You just don't go and change an offense in the middle of a season. They played it again in the JV game tonight, and it looked worse than it did Friday. I don't know what the O cordinater is thinking. They need to go back to the I before they play Cosby , or they'll get beat just as bad as they did the other night,

gotta agree

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta agree

I really don't get it, Temple beat you 33 -0, seems like you threw the ball 5 times. That game plan didn't work any better. I just think it hurt worse to lose to Hampton. They are pretty stingy on the run also. I still say you are fortunate to have Coach Ensor. I think he may be a little tougher than what Unaka is used to. Most good coaches are tough. Get behind him and get on with the program and maybe you will have one.

First of all Fall, there was not one Unaka Ranger on here saying that they were going to beat Hampton. All anyone was saying was that they were improved. Three of your touchdowns were at the helm of an inexperienced QB that fed the ball to your players. Second of all, the reason that Hampton looks better is because they are supposed to be a 2A school not a 1A school. The truth is the truth. If you want to brag then play in 2A where you are supposed to be and beat those teams.

Unaka only has 31 less kids than Hampton, and Hampton is playing were they should be.inexpierenced QB,maybe but even with an experienced QB they were picked off, I believe Unaka will soon have a good team with Ensor at the helm, but its the year of the Bulldog!

So he knows more about football than Pink Floyd? Rangerbook, Rangerbook, Rangerbook... you need to watch what you post and think about which coach you're smacking back at. You might lose your posting privilages over this outburst. Tisk, tisk. Didn't The King get kicked off for saying much less?

Quoted post removed.

Edited by robjim

Now this is a good post, strait foward truth.

The thing is that Cosby believes that if it wasn't raining they would of beat Hampton last year. And I guess since they have played the 5 worst football teams in Tn. and beat them single handedly they think that they can beat Kingsport Dobyns Bennet. LOL!!

I honestly really believe that the Hampton Bulldogs wont have a problem with the Eagles.

and even though unaka didn't brag and and run their mouth on here, they still apperently said somthing that made the dogs upset.

and it is gonna be a packed game when Hampton travels to Cosby not becuase it will be a good game in my opinion, but becuase The Bulldogs and the Hampton fans want to see Cosby shut there mouth about being undefeated and ranked higher than Hampton in the state rankings.

GO DOGS!!!

number one i like you to some point big dawg 71. i or no one remotly close to the program never said we would have beat you all on a dry night. i did however make a comment to JC aftr the game about a possible different out come, but that was for kicks and giggles. me and JC go way back to 1993, but thats a different story. i do however think it may have been closer, then again it may have been worse. who knows. we the team and coaches have not been braging about our ranking. i personally hate it. it makes my job harder. yea we are excited about being undefeated regarless of the talent level we have played as you and many others like to bring up. with that you dont know how alot of those team live to beat us regardless of winning any other games that makes them a little tougher. like this week chucky doak hates us and would love to beat us more that anything so i expect them to stop at nothing to do so. unaka and hampton have good teams and will be hard to beat. but know this win or lose my staff and i will have done everything possible to get the team ready to win. oh and that does mean scouting just like everyone else does. its all about one game at a time. oh by the way season goals for cosby finish 2nd in region make it to the 2nd round. not blue cross bowl. good luck this week and unaka see you at the game hope you have a safe trip. God Bless!!!!!!!!

shelton

First of all Fall, there was not one Unaka Ranger on here saying that they were going to beat Hampton. All anyone was saying was that they were improved. Three of your touchdowns were at the helm of an inexperienced QB that fed the ball to your players. Second of all, the reason that Hampton looks better is because they are supposed to be a 2A school not a 1A school. The truth is the truth. If you want to brag then play in 2A where you are supposed to be and beat those teams.

Why does this have to get to this? First of all, if you check the TSSAA numbers, we do belong in A. Second, after a two year period the TSSAA checks the numbers and if a school is less than 20% plus or minus in the numbers, they stay the same classification. Check it. Its on the TSSAA website. We were supposed to stay in it and we will till they say otherwise. NEXT, The truth is a few years back if you remember, a certain coach wanted to play at "your" level and canceled our yearly game when we were in AA. Now that we are back in A, you have to play us. If you want to get better, you play better teams, you dont go play 8 man football. Take your loss like we take ours and try to get better. The classification crap is sour grapes.

You are right Bulldog with bite, if Unaka is going to get better then they have to step it up and play some better teams. Unaka plays their region games and Temple that is about it. I know Unaka remembers a few years back when they were 9-0 and going to come up to Roan Mtn and win the region and take it back to the (Creek), well we all know how that turned out. The best thing that Unaka can do is play better teams and get a little bigger over the summer, or just stick with Basketball. B-ball seems to work better on the (creek).

number one i like you to some point big dawg 71. i or no one remotly close to the program never said we would have beat you all on a dry night. i did however make a comment to JC aftr the game about a possible different out come, but that was for kicks and giggles. me and JC go way back to 1993, but thats a different story. i do however think it may have been closer, then again it may have been worse. who knows. we the team and coaches have not been braging about our ranking. i personally hate it. it makes my job harder. yea we are excited about being undefeated regarless of the talent level we have played as you and many others like to bring up. with that you dont know how alot of those team live to beat us regardless of winning any other games that makes them a little tougher. like this week chucky doak hates us and would love to beat us more that anything so i expect them to stop at nothing to do so. unaka and hampton have good teams and will be hard to beat. but know this win or lose my staff and i will have done everything possible to get the team ready to win. oh and that does mean scouting just like everyone else does. its all about one game at a time. oh by the way season goals for cosby finish 2nd in region make it to the 2nd round. not blue cross bowl. good luck this week and unaka see you at the game hope you have a safe trip. God Bless!!!!!!!!

shelton

I like you to coach. but yes there was a few on here ranting and raveing about how " the game in the hurricane" would have been differant, many of the other posters on here might remember it also. but anyway that was last year and not this year. I've always said that cosby has a great program and before the season even started i picked ya'll to finish 2nd unlike most other people who was picking unaka or cloudland. And stat wise your team looks good, it is just that you'all simply have not played any body. I can't wait to make the trip down there coach shelton.

Have a good rest of the season. Big Dawg 71

shelton

Coach , I think you set the goal to low, your team can go beyond getting to the second round. Buy if that does happen,its only a plus.

well that was the goals set back in the offseason. not this past week. so in respect to that we must maintain those and work to accomplish more than expected.

shelton

Whatever the goals, don't matter. I guess the goal should be to win one game at a time. Up to this point ,mission accomplished.