Knox Catholic at Livingston Academy

SliderSport

I never said that we didn't have good athletes, just none of Smith's caliber!! This kid is capable of scoring at any time and is one of the best (if not the best) players in the state!!!

And can lay the wood on defense...lol...Only makes sense...6'3", weighs 225 lbs and was clocked at nike camp in atlanta this summer at 4.38. That size coming that fast....yeah, he can play.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catholic wins by at least 234 give or take a few tds

trust you?Ii think not

the freshmen score was 36-30 and the sophmores was 32-6 but we had to use part of our freshmen in that game also because we didnt have enough sophomores i think our young players played good considering KC had enough to change out and we didnt we had to use kids that just got done playing in the game before.

LA may loose but i can tell u one thing they wont go without a fight.

"QUOTE(OldCatFan @ Sep 11 2006 - 08:59 PM)

No, Wilson Cates graduated last year, but how many teams do??

We have some tremendous athletes on LA. They may not play the skilled positions, but Robert Holt (#70 OL) was preseason all state in 3A"

Yes we do have some tremendous athletes but preseason all state dont mean nothing, he has got to show it on the field and that he is lacking at this point. and no we dont have a harrison smith but we have guys on that field they just have to learn to work together as a team and i think that connection will happen this week.

GO LA I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Back home at last! No buses!!! Woo Hoo!!!

anyways....

Bring it Friday my boys....play like the quality team you are and know that my girls and I will be behind you 110%.....no matter what...we believe in you and **KNOW** you can do it!!!

To Knox Catholic...Welcome to LA....we're glad to have you and hope you have a safe trip here.....if you need anything when you get here...ask for me!

H O G E Y E

Hogeye

Hogeye

TNT!!!!! Let's go BLUE!!!!!

When Catholic has to move up to 4A due to increasing enrollment, will they still play single A teams for their non-conference games.

Catholic is actually a 2A size school. We play at 3A due to a 1.8 multiplier used on our enrollment. You can only be moved up one level. Our school isn't currently designed for a much larger student base. There aren't many local teams from larger area schools that will play us. We would be very competitive with most of the schools in east TN with the exception of Maryville and Oak Ridge. I would love to see us line up with Alcoa though.

Edited by IrishBBall