Taft vs. Temple

gofish12

Don't really know much about Taft this year. If they are anything like they have been the past few years they will be very atletic but not very disciplined. Hopefully Temple will continue to play they have been playing especially the defense which is much improved from years past. Temple is doing a great job of balancing the offense with the pass and run, and the defense is doing a great job of stopping the run. If Temple can stay healthy over the next couple of weeks, it could make for a very interesting late season for the Crusaders. Stay focused and remember "One game at a time".

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know much about Taft this year. If they are anything like they have been the past few years they will be very atletic but not very disciplined. Hopefully Temple will continue to play they have been playing especially the defense which is much improved from years past. Temple is doing a great job of balancing the offense with the pass and run, and the defense is doing a great job of stopping the run. If Temple can stay healthy over the next couple of weeks, it could make for a very interesting late season for the Crusaders. Stay focused and remember "One game at a time".

They are very physical this year they will come up and hit u in the mouth and also that number 6 on there team is a heck of a football player if the kid didnt get in trouble he is as good as even players from the big time schools such as fulton.

Since you never know what players Taft is going to have from week to week this should be an interesting game. Temple is having its best start ever with 3 wins and no losses. They've basically played the last couple games without one of their best players (Kameron Ridley). So it will be nice to have him back.

Of course, you've got one of the best receivers in the state in Seth Skogen, who has 24 receptions for 618 yards (6 TD's). And you've also got one of the best backs around in Josh Smith, who has 46 carries for 304 yards (3 TD's).

Plus, you have a bunch of other guys that can get the job done on both sides of the ball for the Crusaders: Joey Skogen, Erik Larson, Dee Newson, Joey Shiraef, Justin Walls, and the rest of the awesome line.

I've got confidence in you guys that you will get the win against Taft.

Temple 34

Taft 21

I was planning to go to the movies Saturday night and see The Gridiron Gang... But I could just go down to Temple and see it Friday night! :thumb:

Yeah or you could just go watch your boys get spanked by Hampton. You know whay your problem is, if you can't beat us, you have to find some excuse as to why it didn't happen instead of just saying you know what Temple is just better than us.