JCM vs Munford

Yanker

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ripley-bigtime

The YANKER is glad that you do not think Munford is quite that good!!!

JCM def/Off lines will control whatever Munford throws at them. If JCM does not hurt themselves with turnovers or Munford breaking a couple of big plays they should win without much difficulty.

Thanks for the post and the prediction my "Winged Friend"!!!!!

JCM has too much 'D' for Munford to overcome.

JCM ....... 24

Munford .. 14

The YANKER is glad that you do not think Munford is quite that good!!!

Thanks for the post and the prediction my "Winged Friend"!!!!!

I JUST WANT IT KNOWN THAT MUNFORD FOOTBALL TEAM IS A YOUNG TEAM, BUT A STRONG TEAM THAT IS ABLE TO PLAY BALL. I THINK THAT SOME OF US NEED TO REMEMBER THAT IT TAKES A TEAM TO WIN NOT JUST ONE OR TWO PLAYERS. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT MUNFORD IS A GREAT TEAM AND IF THIS NEW COACH WOULD ACT LIKE A COACH AND REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS ON THE TEAM NOT JUST THE FEW WHO CAME WITH HIM, HE COULD EVEN WIN A FEW MORE GAMES. I WISH EVERY ONE ON THE MUNFORD FOOTBALL TEAM BEST OF LUCK AND REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE SOME OF US WHO BELIEVE IN YOU. SO GO MUNFORD. :thumb:

ALSO THANKS TO THE MUNFORD TOUCHDOWN CLUB FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR YOUNG MEN. GREAT JOB. THANK YOU FROM A MOM OF A PLAYER.

From what I saw of Madison when he played against Ridgeway,he doesnt need much of of o-line,heck of a player that will make something happen,with that being said I dont know that he can win all by himself,but he will make it exciting.

You hit the nail on the head, RHSBooster.

Former Melrose QB Courtney Madison is a definite playmaker. I suspect that most JCM fans have not seen him play and, as such, are just making typical "football comments..." about one player's inability to win a game.

Here's a Caution for JCM Fans: Be very weary of Courtney Madison!

QB Madison has the ability to change a game, all by himself! He's elusive (that's a CONSERVATIVE description. Trust me--you'll see what I mean), crafty and has an uncanny knack for turning negative plays into positive ones. If Coach Randall turns him loose....watch out. He's even more dangerous when given complete freedom, with the ball.

True, one player can't win a game. With Madison now @ the QB position, however, Munford's chances @ victory over JCM have suddenly increased.

NOTE: Much has been posted on this board about JCM's defensive prowess. Well, they better bring plenty of stamina Friday nite....and maybe even oxygen masks! Chasing Courtney Madison all over the field, all nite long ---that's gonna' be one tremendously exhausting exercise!