Maryville v. William Blount

DCM

you WB fans are crazy WB has no shot in this one. maryville wins very big in this one.

im not going to make a prediction either, however i dont see how you can say maryville wins big? I was in the middle of the aftermath at Ooltewah, and isaw how fired up our boys were. If they can play friday night with that same intensity, William Blount will give Maryville a run for their money.

The offense friday night looked much improven. If we can put together those long drawn out drives, and keep up the special teams, then the defense do what everyone knows it can do, then i think the boys wearin the orange and blue have a chance.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your fans are right behind you all the way....this is a very special year for WB and I really believe we can win the rest of our games....it will probably be one of the most difficult goals to achieve, but yes, it is possible, and we'll be there to back you up to make sure it happens...

As a bobcat fan I hope you guys can bang them up a little and pull off the win, but if I was a WB player I would not make locker room post to motivate a team that has not lost in like a 100 years or something. But good luck govs if you guys don't beat them hope we can.

Got a lotta kids at Blount, Heritage and Alcoa that I really hope do well but I'm a MARYVILLE supporter who hopes all others do well except when they play MHS

Ioldcoach good post. Too bad that a lot of other "oldcoaches" would like to see the Taliban beat the boys in Red and Black.

Della Mae has grand daughters cheering for W.B. and Heritage, but she doesn't let blood come between being a grandmother and pulling for the Rebs against W.B. and Heritage.

hey dont hate wc because of one and i do mean one idiot fanatic,most wc fans are knowledgeable of the game and respect your program.We know what its like to be hated as we were back 2 backaaa mens basketball champs and our womens team had teams ranked number1 in the nation in the 1990's with an average margin of victory by 50.Good luck!!!!

I apologize to all the good White County fans out there ... I don't like to put any team down , a lesson Fanatic needs to learn .

I apologize to all the good White County fans out there ... I don't like to put any team down , a lesson Fanatic needs to learn .

Thats cool i have heard several white county fans talk about the experience of coming to maryville and watching that playoff game!!!!!You have a classy program and its an awesome environment from the band to the team!!!!!Good luck and be proud of having such a good program good luck,we may squick in and pay you a visit come playoff time.

umm im pretty sure that we are putting them back on there.After the drive to nw and the way it was with the field and no working scoreboard Coach Meadows decided he doesnt want to go back up their

He didn't like going up there ? Try going another 2 hours further north to Kentucky and play . That's what Alcoa had to do last year when WB dropped them off their schedule . After that game , that didn't start till 11:00 central time because of the heat . Our kids didn't get back to the school until 7 the next morning .

Maryville is the biggest 4a schools in the state for the past 4-5 years. I still don't get why they wouldn't move up. Man what a region 2-5a would be with Maryville in it instead of Heritage....

Just looking at the 5A Regions, When Maryville moves up that might move you (JAMES COUNTY OWLS) and Soddy-Daisy to Region 3. That would put 7 in Region 1, 7 in Region 2 and 8 in Region 3. Just a thought... By the way Heritage will still be in 5A.

Edited by Red Rebels

“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”- Ephesians 4:29

i know some of my statemnts were hurtful to some people after today. I was told by some people at MHS that it was very troubling to some kids and for that I am truly sorry. This was all started as a debate trying to get people talk about things that they say on the sideline to each other and behind closed doors. But never out in public or on coachT. I thought it would be great debate and conversation but today when I found out how some of the coaches and players at MHS felt about it, then it went toooo far. I am not nor willI ever be a person to intentionally hurt someone for no reason. Although everything I said I thought to be true, its not worth someone to quit playing or move. I am truly sorry to all MHS fans and players. If you have problems at home then you fix that in house, I am an outsider in your community and quite frankly its not my business. I wish you well and hope you have a great season and again I am sorry if I hurt anyone.