DB VS Tenn High

Contender

Tennessee High, like D-B, has two radio stations doing their games:

WGOC and WOPI.

So, this game has 4 radio stations, two television delayed telecasts, at least two newspapers, and a website (TriCitiesSports.com) providing coverage; we are checking as to whether or not tickets are available, worrying about which yard we are going to have to park in and how much they will charge; is there room for the bands and all the fans in the Castle and folks from many other schools in the area have something to say about the game, which has (up till now ) produced 303 posts & 19 pages on this coachT thread...I'd say that is a pretty big game...

This will be a very good game and I think a very close game.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to hate TN High fans almost as much as South fans. It's a close race right now because both of them know they aren't even in DB's league, but yet they still want to talk trash like they are.

You will be eating crow Friday night, I just hope you come back so I can feed it to you...

4A and 5A is the difference. In 4A We r the elite as in 5A DB is in the Tri-Cities. Your best win this year so far was Oak Ridge not South or Betsy or the other teams you beat up and if you beat us this Weekend whats to brag about? That you beat another 4A team BUT if you lose you will hear more than if TN. HIGH loses so there is no crow to eat in Bristol no matter what happens because we are expected to lose but this will make us a better team for the MLC and we will get better each week.

GO VIKINGS :)

WGOC am 640 does all the Tennessee High games, football and basketball with Paul Overbay doing play-by-play...Mike Musick does the play-by-play on WOPI (who also do all the Vikings football and basketball games).

(somebody probably just accidently left them off)

Roll Tribe Roll

If I just read that post correct than you are basically saying its a lose/lose situation for db... you said if they win they cant brag because its a 4a team and they were suppose to beat up on them... and if they lose than they just lost to a 4a team that they should have beat....

well that kinda takes the fun out of all of it

heres my take... if they win then they just beat a very talented team 4a or not... and if they lose than they lost to a very good regional rival...

The atmosphere in the castle tonight is gonna be amazing. Everyone who wasn't at the 04' East game tonight will see what a great place the Stone Castle is for such a game. No better way to spend a Friday night. I know both teams will be ready to play, i got a feeling this one is gonna be an instant classic.

i dont think this game will even be worth watching. if there is a game worth watching, it'd be anyone playing cocke county cause cocke county hands it to everyone. #72 is the best clipper/ late hitter i've ever seen in my life. he is garbage and should be taken off the team for his pathetic antics of unsportsmanlike conduct in the sport of football against the greeneville greene devils. #44 said he could take him anywhere, anytime. i am not from greeneville i promise but i have many resources around the area. greeneville is a tough team led by their captain devan jenks #60. he is a beast and cannot be stopped. another leader of the team, logan jacobs #9, has layed some pretty hard licks this year. he is a force to be reckoned with. he's 5'9 130 and he's an all state center/ nose guard. everyone with the greene devils on their schedule better watch out for these 2 beasts.

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I just read that post correct than you are basically saying its a lose/lose situation for db... you said if they win they cant brag because its a 4a team and they were suppose to beat up on them... and if they lose than they just lost to a 4a team that they should have beat....

well that kinda takes the fun out of all of it

heres my take... if they win then they just beat a very talented team 4a or not... and if they lose than they lost to a very good regional rival...

This a game for Money and it is a Rival team in the Tri-Cities but just as South this is mostly Money. I know like other rival teams like South that this is a Money Maker and they Will bring some Cash in this week and Next week against South but yes I still say that TN.HIGH has no shame to lose to DB just as the other 4a schools it just makes them better and makes them $MONEY but if DB loses to TN.HIGH, South or any other 4a school around then it will be a bigger blow to the mighty tribe. <_<

i dont think this game will even be worth watching. if there is a game worth watching, it'd be anyone playing cocke county cause cocke county hands it to everyone. #72 is the best clipper/ late hitter i've ever seen in my life. he is garbage and should be taken off the team for his pathetic antics of unsportsmanlike conduct in the sport of football against the greeneville greene devils. #44 said he could take him anywhere, anytime. i am not from greeneville i promise but i have many resources around the area. greeneville is a tough team led by their captain devan jenks #60. he is a beast and cannot be stopped. another leader of the team, logan jacobs #9, has layed some pretty hard licks this year. he is a force to be reckoned with. he's 5'9 130 and he's an all state center/ nose guard. everyone with the greene devils on their schedule better watch out for these 2 beasts.

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you won,t be watching so don,t worry about it!!

At 5'9 130 you don,t really qualify as a beast, mabye a.... troll?

WGOC am 640 does all the Tennessee High games, football and basketball with Paul Overbay doing play-by-play...Mike Musick does the play-by-play on WOPI (who also do all the Vikings football and basketball games).

(somebody probably just accidently left them off)

Roll Tribe Roll

Are they both doing tonight's game? I want to check out the "other side" while I'm listening to 1320.