northside at humboldt

rebels19

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt fans, that is yellow like mustard yellow on your uniforms not gold. IMo you should tone those away uni's , or give out sunglasses. Now on a serious note good luck against the Indians don't overlook them! Also wait till you beat MIlan or HUntingdon or WEstview to talk trash your not in the playoffs yet!

Humboldt fans, that is yellow like mustard yellow on your uniforms not gold. IMo you should tone those away uni's , or give out sunglasses. Now on a serious note good luck against the Indians don't overlook them! Also wait till you beat MIlan or HUntingdon or WEstview to talk trash your not in the playoffs yet!

Humboldt will beat westview in my opinion and will probably hang with milan and huntingdon

The Vikings better get re-focused or Milan will 'dog' them.

What makes you think that Humboldt lost their focus. Maybe Northside had a better TEAM than Humboldt. You have to remember, Northside is just returning two starters on Defense. Thses kids are finally getting some experience and are beginning to play well on that side of the ball. I've seen them play and they get after it.

I agree, Humboldt didn't loose focus. They relied on just two players and got beat by a total TEAM effort.

It was a great effort by the Indians I just think Humboldt wins 9 of 1o games with Northside this just happened to be the one. I didn,t mean to insult the Indians they never quit IMO HUmboldt was the better team.

congrats to northside on the win...im not going to make up all kinds of excuses because it wouldn't matter anyway...but humboldt did lose focus that night, and the referees did make some bogus calls at the end of it...but #45 ran the ball up the middle better than i thought he would...lowery did a good job throwing the ball to the open receivers...but yea humboldt wasn't 100% focused on the game...you could tell in the intensity level of how we played...but like i said, yall won...it's over...now worry about playing JCM and see how tough yall are