Knox Central vs Bearden

PigSkinRules

Bottom line for Bearden ..shut down Jamie Wilson and force Clark McMillian to throw...he is a senior but w/ limited expirience at the QB spot..im not sayin he he cant play..but if u force him to make quick decisions in a crunch time situation with no run game then he will fold..add in a little blitzing from the LB's and the secondary and u have got a winning combo for bearden....as always

Go Rebles...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line for Bearden ..shut down Jamie Wilson and force Clark McMillian to throw...he is a senior but w/ limited expirience at the QB spot..im not sayin he he cant play..but if u force him to make quick decisions in a crunch time situation with no run game then he will fold..add in a little blitzing from the LB's and the secondary and u have got a winning combo for bearden....as always

Go Rebles...

:) Son you havent a clue about what you speak, McMillan has thrown the ball well, This Bobcat team is far from a one man show, remember the names Kirkland, Nelson, Taylor, Wilson, McMillan, Blair and Owens. These guys are all offensive weapons. This Central team is the most balanced in quite a while.

Edited by PigSkinRules

I agree but if u shut down the run game which has been a staple of central football for the past what....10 years..u put them into a box.. and if all bearden has to do is concentrate on the pass..then that definately ups their chances for a big win..

There's one very important flaw in your argument.........how is Bearden, or for that matter you guys, going to shut down Central's run game? I guess we'll find out on Oct. 27.

Every one forgets how talented Centrals wideouts are. Talk about speed. McMillian has done a great job directing this team in his first year. I just can not see Bearden keeping close. Commit everyone to stop the run Bearden will be sorry.

Bobcats will keep rolling untill the Rebel meeting. :D

Every one forgets how talented Centrals wideouts are. Talk about speed. McMillian has done a great job directing this team in his first year. I just can not see Bearden keeping close. Commit everyone to stop the run Bearden will be sorry.

Bobcats will keep rolling untill the Rebel meeting. :D

Thanks for the props, ZCAR.

(You could have left the barb about Maryville out though) :D

I know I know. But hey I appreciate the posts on the other thread they haven't gone unnoticed. Seems like you understand better than most the entire concept I'm getting at.

Preperation,motivation and execution that what I was fed when I played. You have to rely on the coaching staff for this nourishment. Joel Helton is a master of this. :D

Go Rebles...

Clark is a junior

If I was west I would not be trying to say anything on a central post when you don't even know what grade the qb is in lol. Saw the west game don't let mark packer and kevin julian make your head to big about hanging 50 on halls. We have a saying at central west maybe good but they can never beat Central. So hope you guys can lock that 3 or 4 spot in. like you shoot for every year.

CENTRAL BY 28 because #2 who is their best player I seen on film is out for the season I think, and because Bill Wilsons name still shows at west feild LOL so that is worth 14 points right there