Oak Ridge vs. Jefferson County

BIG CAT RIDGER

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard much about oak ridge this year except for the defeat by DB!! They were always a hard knock team at the Ship, is this year any different or is DB, just that good?? I have only seen one game of Jeff's this year and that was Mo East, they looked pretty impressive with McFall running the ball, and the hogs up front were opening the holes for him!! BTW I haven't heard if McFall will play or not does anyone know?? He is a little guy with a huge heart!!! Hopefully all is well in Pats land!! Any more injuries besides McFall Friday??

Is this gonna be another flag bowl? I hope not. I don't like home cookin at home or away. I will have to say it seemed like there was a little home cookin at the ship last week and personally it really ticked me off.

As far as the game goes It depends, If Jefferson can move the ball early in the game and OR starts out this game sluggish like they did last week it could be bad for the cats. There were a lot of games last year that Stevens went for the jugglar on the first play and scored. Now it is taking most of the first quarter to get on the board. If OR lets the pats hang around too long OR will record their second loss of the season. Oak Ridges' offensive has to get it together they have to keep the defense off the field long enough for them to catch their breath. The offensive side needs to execute because OR doesn't have a snowballs chance in Haties if they don't. The defense accounted for at least 14 of the 37 they scored last week. That means the big O scored less than 30 points on a team so bad they could not get out of their own way.

This is week 5, I am excited cause I only have 3 or 4 weeks left until the cats come alive. There will not be any excuses after that.

OR 21

JC 17

I may change my scores later but thats my prediction for now

Edited by Wildmanfan