Houston, Wooddale, and White Station

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of these teams are undefeated are they any count, or have just played poor teams

White Station and Wooddale are legit, I don't think that Houston has proved they are a real treat yet, although they are defeated. I personally think the playoff teams in this region are in no particular order: White Station, Whitehaven, G-town, and Wooddale.

White Station and Wooddale are legit, I don't think that Houston has proved they are a real treat yet, although they are defeated. I personally think the playoff teams in this region are in no particular order: White Station, Whitehaven, G-town, and Wooddale.

i am not sure about houston either but i do know that they play bolton this week and bolton played ridgeway a close game last week. my reasoning is that if they pound bolton then they should be a real contender

this region is weak but i would take g-town

This is region 8-5A ... the SEC of Tenn high school football. No team in Tenneessee High school footbal would come through this region undefeated, year in and year out. This is the strongest region in Tenneessee in high school football bar none. You are clueless SCN08FearTheSpear ... 8 team league with 6 quality teams and 2 creampuffs. They beat up on each other every year. I don't care WHAT you say or how you respond ... You don't know and never will.

Clearly, you were trying to invoke a heated response with this statement. What facts form the foundation of your assessment?

:thumb: LOLOL ... ok ok ok ... I'm guilty as charged ... I got heated for a hot second! I'm ok now though.

Dang OMW ... why you have to put it like that? LOLOLOLOL! :thumb:

:thumb: LOLOL ... ok ok ok ... I'm guilty as charged ... I got heated for a hot second! I'm ok now though.

Dang OMW ... why you have to put it like that? LOLOLOLOL! :thumb:

KDub, It is not hard to see that 5A region 8 is a tough region. A team can come out with three to four losses and still be a good team. Any attempted due diligence wil recognize it SCN08FearTheSpear looks like he ran out of things to do today and wanted to see if he could stir some stuff up. :D

Edited by orangemoundwest

Let me clarify this for all of you people.

Region 8-5A, regardless of whether or not it is the BEST region, it is certainly the most competitive region, as I've stated before. However, with Ridgeway in Region 7, its all for not.

I disagree with the "all for not" comment vehemently. Unless Ridgeway develops a passing attack, they are in trouble. Yes, they have the Best RB in Memphis, and some would say the state. And yes ... they have the best kicker in the state. And Yes, they have a quality defense ... that got it's third shutout of the season against Bolton last week. Germantown, Houston, White Station, Collierville, Whitehaven, and Wooddale are all much better teams then what Ridgeway faces in 7-5A, with the exception of Millington perhaps ... whom Ridgeway plays on Oct. 6. You don't get through those schools WITHOUT being able to pass. Period. Ridgeway will have to beat, at the very least, two of those six to make it out of Memphis, more then likely though, three of them. They won't, if they are 1 dimensional offensively.