Chris Donald/Harrison Smith

pharmacist

Id pick ND and get one of the best educations you could get for life after football.

UT offers just as good an education as anyone. Besides, who would want to go to Notre Dame, the school that would get ranked even it gets blowed out the previous week and squeaks by an also ran who blew a 17 point lead. The Irish didn't even deserve that game. Can you say as usual OVERRATED!!!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

College is over-rated... Don't take that the wrong way, but someone could go to, say, West-North-West State Community College, and end up just as well of, if not better, than someone who went to Yale or Harvard.

Well shute yeah! That's why thars just as many gradeates from West-North-West State Community College running Fortune 500 compnys as frim Harvard and Yale. And eberbody nos them good communtiy colleges have pruduced thar share of US Presdents. 1 of them IV leage edjecations is really overvalued. Jest look at all them UT football playrs that aint been rested yet and r selling used trucks.

I am a UT graduate, back in 1986. My brother in law is a ND graduate in 1998. Since he graduated he has had three jobs. Never had to look for one. The ND network just called him up and asked if was interested in the new position. All new jobs were for additional income. It is nationwide alumni network. I love UT but the alumni base doesnt work like it does at ND.

UT offers just as good an education as anyone. Besides, who would want to go to Notre Dame, the school that would get ranked even it gets blowed out the previous week and squeaks by an also ran who blew a 17 point lead. The Irish didn't even deserve that game. Can you say as usual OVERRATED!!!!!!

Notre Dame is a great school with a profound college football history. Academically they are one of the more elite colleges. Tennessee is an awesome school in my eyes too. If I had to choose which school for them to play ball at it would be UT. Join the VolNation. However, I will not be disappointed if they went to South Bend. Whether it's Fulmer or Weis, ill be content for whoever they decide to play under.

Well shute yeah! That's why thars just as many gradeates from West-North-West State Community College running Fortune 500 compnys as frim Harvard and Yale. And eberbody nos them good communtiy colleges have pruduced thar share of US Presdents. 1 of them IV leage edjecations is really overvalued. Jest look at all them UT football playrs that aint been rested yet and r selling used trucks.

Thats about the most ignorant post I've seen on here. Most people who run Fortune 500 compinies get there because of who they know or because they are quicker to jump on something than anyone else... Heck, look at Steve Jobs (Apple): He was a college dropout.

Thats about the most ignorant post I've seen on here. Most people who run Fortune 500 compinies get there because of who they know or because they are quicker to jump on something than anyone else... Heck, look at Steve Jobs (Apple): He was a college dropout.

And just where do you think they got to know these influential people?

It will be made official in the media tomorrow that Chris Donald will announce his choice of either ND or UT at the Army All-American game on national TV in January. I don't know about the other kid.

I work with Chris's dad and know Chris and I wouldn't bet my paycheck either way right now. Chris is taking his official visit to ND this coming weekend when they play Stanford. I do know that Chris is an outstanding young man and student. He'll get a good education no matter where he goes. That's the kind of person he is.

I'm Big Orange to the core but, I'll support Chris where ever he decides to go.

It's too bad Vandy can't get much of a foothold on the best players who could do well academically there too, like a Chris Donald. There's probably enough from the private schools alone in the state to build a consistent winning team in the SEC (look at the Brentwood Academy players that have gone to Auburn, just one example), and they've lost players from all kinds of schools to colleges like Virginia, Duke and Stanford in the past few years that could have helped.