Wk.6 Sullivan South @ TN HIGH

HiGipper

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO looks like regon 2 is M/West, M/East, D/Boone, Cherokee. If region 1 ends up South, Bristol, J County, North then can someone tell me who plays who? Because I don't think Mtn. City will beat Bristol in spite of the good game it will be. And I don't think Boone beats East, however in the last 3 M/East has Cherokee, G'ville, and Boone. That's a mouthful but I think they will win them all unless G'ville goes mental. Actually 4th place in the MLC is up for grabs so we'll see.

re- Playoff pairings....If MW is 1st in they're reg. they would play 4th place in R1 say Sull. North, if M.E. is 2nd they would play 3rd R! say Johnson County and Boone is 3rd they would play R1 2nd say THigh, and Cherokee is 4th they would play 1st R1 say South.

MW vs SN

ME vs JC

Boone v TH

CheroK v South

re- Playoff pairings....If MW is 1st in they're reg. they would play 4th place in R1 say Sull. North, if M.E. is 2nd they would play 3rd R! say Johnson County and Boone is 3rd they would play R1 2nd say THigh, and Cherokee is 4th they would play 1st R1 say South.

MW vs SN

ME vs JC

Boone v TH

CheroK v South

Sullivan North will not take the forth seed into the playoffs.

Cap1 I thought your boy went to King this year??? Don't they have any forums for you to talk in? If not, how about you start supporting the Vikings as having your son play there for the past couple years or just not say anything!

J-playa…YES I do have a son that will be at KING this year. But that’s one down and two to go. Sorry…you’re stuck with me for a while. And for your info…I’m a Viking to heart and that’s not going to change!!! However…I still call it like I see it or hear it as long as it doesn’t give away anything confidential of the game plan to other teams. I do support my team but I’m not a “Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice” type of person. When these kids play well or do something spectacular, I will be the first in line to give them praise…but if they breakdown in something whether it be a play they blew or (my biggest pet peeve) LACK OF EFFORT, I’m here to kick them in the butt just as the coaches do…but after that, we are cool. I know a lot of these kids and I talk too many of them and they know I’ve got their back!!!!!! I have the inside scoop on many things that are discussed on here concerning the Vikings (such as the passing situation) but can’t always divulge the real deal because of the possible harm to the team or individual players. I’m not sure what it was that I said to push your button but I could probably go back through my posts or ask a couple of people, and figure out who you are. So if you are Aplaya and don’t want to be called out and COMPLETELY embarrassed…you will leave me alone. :thumb:

Edited by Cap1