Father Ryan at MBA

bigbigguy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Father Ryan has a very good shot at winning this one, yes I understand MBA has suffered some key losses in players.

The key for Father Ryan is going to be to stop the run. I wasnt able to catch the MBA JPII game but I was talking to someone who did and they said that all MBA did was run. Sometimes they wouldn't even put a QB in, just line a RB and FB up in the gun. If the Deffense can shut the run down and the Offense can have success both on the ground and through the air, I think we will be hearing the Father Ryan Fight Song on the MBA field.

Father Ryan wins this game going away. They are peaking now for a long final stretch run and will take this one by about 3 scores.

Ole Dad

well i no that father ryan is ready for this one! they are looking foward to a great game from both teams. if they can play like they are capable of playing, then ryan can win this game, but im not going to make any predictions yet.

Hey Dad why don't you come up for this one? We are taking the party barge down to the game and then the Mind and his Bride are going up to Clarksville with us to see Spencer and maybe Tyler at Austin Peay. Gonna have RIBS to snack on at the Peay game!!! Don't tell Lost Old Dad!

Yeah.. I agree Ryan wins this one . Hope they do, since we are goiing to be there. Lussier may not want me there, I have been to a few games but have never seen them win. This will be the one to break the string.

I think McCallie is the dad arrival. Bring the barge for that one.

Ole Dad

Hey Dad why don't you come up for this one? We are taking the party barge down to the game and then the Mind and his Bride are going up to Clarksville with us to see Spencer and maybe Tyler at Austin Peay. Gonna have RIBS to snack on at the Peay game!!! Don't tell Lost Old Dad!

Yeah.. I agree Ryan wins this one . Hope they do, since we are goiing to be there. Lussier may not want me there, I have been to a few games but have never seen them win. This will be the one to break the string.

I've given a Ryan Booster a call to see if they would be interested in having this game "Live Video Streamed" Friday night.

I was at the MBA vs JPII game on Thursday and everything is already in place to do this except for me!

I feel this would be great for both schools programs, and it would give me a good excuse to miss the horseshow in Murfreesboro.

Dean Johnson

schoolsportsradio.com

In this rivalry. You can throw out any records that anyone has. This is an old fashion dog fight. I could say I hope the Irish win but. The Irish have to play better than they did against Franklin if they want to win. MBA will come out ready to play.

The Irish will win by ten maybe 13. MBA ran well against JPII, but so have everyone else they have played this year. It will be much tougher to run against the Irish. If MBA runs 9 out of ten plays this friday, Ryan will punish some runners. The Irish is probably going to have their former starting quarterback healthly again. I don't think MBA's passing game is gonna improve a whole lot in a week. But time will tell, as you say it is a dogfight unless Ryan is having a bad year, then its not even a rivalry according to some posters. I pick Ryan 21, MBA 10. :huh:

Edited by fieldman