Cosby @ Unaka in Mtn East Conf Action

HighSchoolFanatic

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right school, different username. It's not hard to know who you are rangerbook06. No one can miss that ugly mugg of yours when you walk into the gym. trust me, you know who I am, promise. All you got to do is think about it a little bit. I am proud of coach shelton. theres nothing wrong with that. are we overrated, probably. but mark my words, we'll give unaka all they want on friday night. seems to me your just mad i said something about you. thats fine though, im still going to make the trip up there to support the eagles on their way to taking their rightful place atop the conference. ill save a seat next to me just for you. coach ensor may have had some answers for us on the court, but we'll see what magic he can pull out against us on the field. Unless you have the same clock person in football that you had in basketball. hahaha.

Shaniaguy24!!!!? And I really appreciate you saving a seat for me, but I useally stand up on the hill near the concession stand.

I have waited all week to make a prediction on this game just to see if I can get a feel for it. And as ususal, I can't. but I am going to go ahead and go with my gut feeling on this one. Cosby in a landslide. Sorry Unaka, but I think that they are the real deal this year, and I am dreading like crazy next weeks game at Cosby. If Unaka will stand tough on D and not try to throw every down, use the great backs that they have, it could be closer. But I still think that Cosby gets the win. :lol:

I was at this game and let me say this, Cosby looked NO WHERE NEAR the states 6th ranked team. They led Unaka 6-3 at the half, and went on to win 16-3 with the final 10 points coming with less than 3 minutes left in the game. Unaka's running back had pretty decent (not great) success running on Cosby's defense. Unaka pretty much ran the ball the whole game, so it was hard to see what Cosby's pass defense was like. If Hampton's line blocks anywhere close to what Unaka's did tonight Adam Townsend will run all over them, plus I'm sure Hampton will throw the ball alot more than Unaka.

I am glad that this week has finally got here. I have been hearing all year about how the big bad Cosby Eagles will actually beat Hampton. From what I hear (from the people at the Unaka game), Cosby will be hard pressed to actually make it a game. Hampton should win in a rout with OJ running for about 200 yards. I am glad that we can finally shut them up.

Edited by Lord Vader