South Pittsburg vs. Grace

flake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year South Pittsburg came out a little flat against this Grace team and still handled them pretty well. My prediction is that S.P. will score in the 50-60 range, and Grace will score 14 at the most.

Also where does Grace play their homegames?

What are everyone elses thoughts on this game?

There is no Team, Temple included, in South Pitt's region that can beat them. The only team on their regular season schedule that can beat them is Marion County.

I say South Pittsburg runs away with a third straight blowout/shutout.

SP= 62

Grace= 0

There is no Team, Temple included, in South Pitt's region that can beat them. The only team on their regular season schedule that can beat them is Marion County.

I say South Pittsburg runs away with a third straight blowout/shutout.

SP= 62

Grace= 0

Slick Rick says "Can" is not the correct choice of words. Slick Rick says "Will" is the correct word to use here. Slick Rick says where is that Grace Golden Eagle Guy that usually posts about his beloved Golden Eagles?

Slick Rick says "Can" is not the correct choice of words. Slick Rick says "Will" is the correct word to use here. Slick Rick says where is that Grace Golden Eagle Guy that usually posts about his beloved Golden Eagles?

Haha.

Well, I suppose I'm pulling for Marion as much as you are, but it'll be a great game. Either team will be making a massive statement with a win.

Grace academy has an amazing, QB who plays both ways and some other decent players. I still think south pitt will come out on top by high 40's, but with a few more injuries and they will be out for the season, most of their major players have taken a beating, and are out or playing with it, look for them next year , but this year isn't their season In my opinion