Clinton @ Halls

HaveitYourWay

I hear the Clinton coaches are going to sneak on the field tonight at 3 am to throw kitty litter on the field to dry it up so they dont fumble and can use there blazing speed to there advantage!

:lol: I JUST CAN'T SEE COACH SHATTUCK OUT AT 3 A.M...A WET FIELD CAN MAKE IT ANYONE'S GAME. I HOPE BOTH TEAMS THE BEST. (DRAGONS A LITTLE MORE). I'LL BE ON THE LOOK OUT AT THE FIELD HOUSE FOR KITTY LITTER BAGS. ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE IS DAYTON THE ONLY PERSON ON THE TEAM THAT CAN CATCH THE BALL? SOUNDS LIKE A ONE MAN SHOW TO ME.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, WOW!!!!. Two teams with a combined total of 3 wins and we are up to 170 posts already. What that tells me is that tonights croud should be decent size. It also tells me that there are going to be a lot of disappointed Halls fans later this evening. From an inside source, Clinton will pull out every trick play in the book, they have inserted several new running options and developed several new quick reads. If Halls tries to stack the line, watch out. Its nice that everyone is worried so much about the wet field. Most knowledgable football fans understand that a wet field gives the advantage to the passing team.

Clinton by 21.

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reddevil1 and Provol90, isn't it about time that you start calling me names????

If they aren't available I can step in. LOL

Go Dragons.

Ole Dad

First of all, WOW!!!!. Two teams with a combined total of 3 wins and we are up to 170 posts already. What that tells me is that tonights croud should be decent size. It also tells me that there are going to be a lot of disappointed Halls fans later this evening. From an inside source, Clinton will pull out every trick play in the book, they have inserted several new running options and developed several new quick reads. If Halls tries to stack the line, watch out. Its nice that everyone is worried so much about the wet field. Most knowledgable football fans understand that a wet field gives the advantage to the passing team.

Clinton by 21.

Clinton by 21.

I think you Dragons fans are gettin' right delirious. ("Delirious:" marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion; "a crowd of

delirious football fans"; "something frantic in their gaiety"; "a mad whirl of pleasure" [syn: excited, frantic,

mad, unrestrained])

Edited by DiverCity

If that is what you want to call us, then I guess that's what we are, I told you I aint picking the winner, but i'm sure going to the game, we'll see. Wet field is little disadvantage for the Dragons, as long as the receivers run the routes good, and not like they did last week, Zach Hood will get the ball there.

Here are some picks for me this weekend!

Maryville 35 Central 14

Bearden 21 Science Hill 20

Kinston 14 Loudon 7

William Blount 31 Farragut 28

Catholic 42 Anderson Co. 0

A-E 30 Liv. Acad. 14

Oak Ridge 56 Mcminn 3

Clinton ?? Halls ??

Maybe a little much for Oak Ridge, but it will be another blowout.

Go Dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by coonhunter291

Cooney still think AE is overated but Livingston Academy did take a big hit against Catholic. AE may win but not by much. Everyone else I pretty much agree with. William Blount should beat Farragut but with Tyler Burstrum out it is going to be a harder task than before.

I think a wet field will hurt the Red Devils the most. Looks like that won't be a problem today anyway.

Edited by ZCAR

Clinton is coming off a tough loss at rival AC. Halls is coming off of a nice win at Karns. How's Clinton look? Records can be deceiving when having played AC, Oak Ridge and Maryville already this year.

Halls wins this one. They are about to get rolling. Not a big fan of the big red, but they have good coaches and a young team. They will improve throughout this season.