Clinton @ Halls

HaveitYourWay

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense? Clinton gave up 27 points to a South-Doyle team that had only scored 7 points in their previous 3 games. If Clinton can't beat Halls, then they will go 1-9 again and the Buzz Peterson of Anderson County better get his resume out. If they win, then maybe he will have a shot at two in a row for a first time since he left OR. I think he better buy some paper for his printer though.

Wholly Crap, what happened! So much excitement about this year and once again, one win to show for it. I would love to tell everyone that Clinton will win this one but the facts are this, we have scored one offensive touchdown in the last two weeks. That comes against a 0-4 Mavs and 0-4 S-D teams at that time. I've said it before and I'll say it again, our offensive line hasn't stepped up to the challenge. We are also missing some stellar athletes. While I hope that we can turn this thing around, its going to be tough. We needed to win the last two ball games to garner some mo, but it didn't happen. We've reach the point that the team must stink it up and show some pride. Since the Oak Ridge game, I haven't seen the intensity in any game since then.

Sign your humble Dragon fan,

Dragoons.....

All you have to do is look at the person that wrote,"halls has not played a good program yet", to know that it was Maryville pud whacker. Everyone knows that Maryville is the only school in E. Tenn. worth a crap.

Halls has played 2 good programs and 1 that is on the way back. Now the Karns and Gibbs poorgrams, well nuff said.

By the way FUBE, who was the last region team to beat Maryville in the regular season?

Hilarious that you have to go back ... 6 years to talk trash ... ya , Halls was the last one to beat Maryville in region play ... but where was Halls at at the end of the year while Maryville was holding up that Gold Trophy ? :lol: