HOW BOUT THEM SKYHAWKS

I see this week's game with SEMO as a trap game...Can the Skyhawks keep from having a letdown after one of the biggest wins in school history last Saturday???

IMHO, the next three games will be harder than last week's win against EIU. First, like you said can the Skyhawks stay focus head up to the Cape and come back with a win. Then, we have EKU. They were pikced to finish very high in the conference this year, lukcily this game is at home. Lastly, the Murray St. game. I am worried that our players may be overhyped to face Coach Griffin and Griffin might advise a gameplan that can beat us, but I hope Coach Simpson sticks it to them and runs up the score.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UTM has never beaten Eastern Kentucky....0-17 all-time..UTM can clinch a share of the OVC title today with the win.....Eastern is 4-5 overall and UTM is 8-1....

UTM-14

EKU-7

End of 1st qtr

First Qtr....UTM defense has scored a TD and forced another turn-over that led to a Don Chapman TD run.....

Anywhere online I can keep up with this?

Eastern is taking it to the Skyhawks vaunted defense...They already have more yards at halftime than the Skyhawks allow on average for an entire game...This will be a difficult game for UTM to win...They are not blessed with the greatest offense...Turnovers are killing Eastern....

UTM-14

EKU-14

Halftime......

UTM had a 4th and a foot from their own 43 yard line with about 33 seconds to go in the game.....They decided to punt and send the game to OT...Eastern Kentucky blocks the punt,their second of the game...Takes a shot into the end zone and the receiver drops it...Eastern then kicks a field goal(39yards) as time expires and beats the Skyhawks 31-28.....Unbelievable ending...The 39 yard field goal was the longest of the kicker's career..Previous long was 36 yards....Eastern goes to 18-0 against the Skyhawks..UTM can clinch a share of the OVC now with a win next weekend in Murray against the Murray State Racers.....Eastern is now 5-5..UTM,8th ranked in the DI-AA latest poll,falls to 8-2......

UTM-28

EKU-31

FINAL....