HOW BOUT THEM SKYHAWKS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not how you start...It's how you FINISH.....I'm gonna ride this bandwagon till the wheels fall off....Could these Skyhawks actually play in the playoffs???...DEFENSE wins championships....Tennessee Tech....YOU'RE NEXT!!!!

Yeah, ASPU hasn't been able to finish all year. Chapman had some good runs agianst that defense, but APSU managed to gian 340 yards on UTM also. All in all it was a great game. It might be one of the seasons that UTM has been needing for a long time.

I dont know why it edited out @@@@, but I put it back in there.

Well, I put gain in the place of r*a*c*k. Why is it editing out that word?

Edited by montague1

Another Thursday night game for Tech.Third one this year.That's a good night for games in Cookeville & there have been good crowds.Almost 10,000 two weeks ago at the win vs. Eastern Kentucky.

UTM might be better than EKU. Should be a great game though. Anybody not doing anything Thursday drive up to Cookeville,it'll be fun! :ph34r:

THE SQUAD :ph34r:

Another Thursday night game for Tech.Third one this year.That's a good night for games in Cookeville & there have been good crowds.Almost 10,000 two weeks ago at the win vs. Eastern Kentucky.

UTM might be better than EKU. Should be a great game though. Anybody not doing anything Thursday drive up to Cookeville,it'll be fun! :thumb:

THE SQUAD :lol:

Can't go Bro....My youngest is playing in The Rebel Bowl in Troy for the county championship.....GO RIDGEMONT MUSTANGS!!!....

I live 15 miles from the stadium and I've been to maybe 10 UTM games...But they are the REAL DEAL and will BLOW out Tn.Tech....Matter of fact one of the games I went to see was a game against Tn Tech 3 years ago when UTM broke that long OVC losing streak...Won't ever forget #22 for Tn Tech dropin it like it's hot on the sidelines when they were beating the Skyhawks and then hiding, walking off the field when UTM came back to beat em...I was so excited I went back a couple weeks later to see them play Samford and Samford destroyed them...I believe that was the last time I saw the Skyhawks play.....Anyway,I got to go see them sometime this year,my neice is in the Skyhawk band.... :blink:

OC,you posted in the Tech thread how we barely beat "lowly" Murray State in OT.?

Sorry,but I guarantee "lowly" Murray St. could walk all over an Austin Peay team that is not even an OVC team(yet).

A team that put it to you guys most of the night.

Come on to Cookeville... B)

Smack talkin' on the OVC thread...I love it!! B)

THE SQUAD :lol:

When have you EVER seen Tennessee Tech & UT Martin on top of the OVC standings in football?? B)

Look in Revelations in the Bible,it might mention that..... :lol:

THE SQUAD B)

Ok, point of information....it's Revelation, not Revelations.

Sorry, that just bugs me.

Go back to the OVC trash-talking. :lol:

(Oh yeah, go Martin!)