Lewis County VS Adamsvillie

dudumonaghan

Well, it was more of what Lewis County was allowing Adamsville to do than Adamsville having command. So, it's not really accurate to say that LC was "held" to 7 by Adamsville. LC was a different team in the second half. The starters only played the 3rd quarter and about 3 minutes of the 4th and scored 4 TDs. The second string tacked on another one just as soon as they were put in. If LC comes out asleep at the wheel like they have the past two weeks, the game will be tight until they wake up. It just drives all the adults CRAZY watching all that potential on the field going at 60%.

well if lc comes out against waverly asleep still, then im sur waverly will have the lead at the end of the 1st half...i jus hope they git enuf, i know the 2nd half will b close but i jus hope that we can match about every score so we can mayb come away with a W...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if lc comes out against waverly asleep still, then im sur waverly will have the lead at the end of the 1st half...i jus hope they git enuf, i know the 2nd half will b close but i jus hope that we can match about every score so we can mayb come away with a W...

You're sure Waverly will have the lead? You do know that Lewis County has one of the best defenses in the state, right? The starters have only had 2 TDs scored on them in 7 games. One of them in the first game against Hickman County as a result of a turnover on their own 4 yard line. LC played a lackluster game against Houston County (worst game of the year) and still managed to run up almost 400 yards. The first half of the Adamsville game was a continuation of last week's Houston County snoozer. The 3rd quarter gave a glimpse of the potential of Lewis County.

Well here are the facts.

the score tonight was 39-0

Lewis County is good. Start slow on them, they start slow on you, start quick and ring the bell.....Maybe not a good idea. I see the panthers up to any challenge they face. Look out tigers, you might be close for a quarter, just don;t get your hopes up. That defense is tough no matter how the offense is doing. It was a shut out but we still find room to improve on the game week in and week out. I see the panthers coming out fired up in this challenge next week.Good luck to both teams and I wish an injury free game next week.

ok, final thoughts on next weeks game 4 2night....lewis county is a great team, they are almsot unstoppable...but there is no such thang as perfect and they will find out sum how, and im hopin that mayb theyll have their heads floatin n the sky this week and waverly will be able to sneak in a W....waverly has a great team this year, no where near wat lewis co's team....but lewis county will lose a game and im really hopin that it will be this week against waverly, but i really wouldnt count ne thang out 4 this week....ne thang is possible on ne givin night and friday night will b a givin night so im ready 2 see wat happens....

First of all congrats to lewis county for making the adjustments they needed to make. I thought after halftime it was going to be a decent game, but our kids decided for some reason they did not want to play in the 3rd qtr. Lewis county really only ran one or two plays in the second half. We had kids in position to make the plays on all 5 td's in the second half. We quit running through tackles and started trying to arm tackle. That does not happen with a good football team that can run like Lewis county. I think Adamsville showed glimpses of what they could be if they could get some consistency. Our offense made their poor mistakes again that were unforced for the most part.

As for next week I think lewis county pulls away and wins 28-7. It might not be that close if LC comes out fired up. I am not knocking the tigers I just think the panthers are that much better than them.