Red Bank(6-0) @ Cleveland(6-0)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a pretty interesting matchup, but before I get into that, let me just preface by saying that Red Bank is NO Maryville. Stop all the looney talk. You are disrespecting a nationally ranked program that hasn't lost a regular season game in years. McCallie playing Red Bank would be an interesting match up too, but I still don't even know if Red Bank could beat them.

In this game though, Red Bank is the favorite. Cleveland is looking strong, and this has all the makings to be a good game, but Red Bank is a very strong, athletic, well coached team. I'm taking Red Bank plus 14.

No one is disrespecting Maryville and no one said that Red Bank IS Maryville. I said Red Bank can beat Maryville, which is true, but that is in no way disrespecting Maryville.

No one is disrespecting Maryville and no one said that Red Bank IS Maryville. I said Red Bank can beat Maryville, which is true, but that is in no way disrespecting Maryville.

There is only one way to find out, if it is true, for Red Bank to play Maryville in the playoffs. the only thing that is left for question which round would you like them in.

About the only time they let you talk about 2 teams playing out here, is when they are from classes that don't fall under the same heading like Maryville/Alcoa 4A vs 2A or Alcoa/McCallie 2A vs D-II.

IF RB GET A SHOT OF PLAYIN U GUYS THEY GON BRING IT 2 U!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YALL BEEN WINING STATE HOW COME YALL AINT MOVED UP YEA YALL KNOW YALL WE GET BE BYE RIVERDALE MCCALLIE ALCOA AND DEM.