Marion County @ South Pittsburg

MC1170

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, zonepirate how did JMS stop your sweeps? I heard it was a good game even though the Pirates pulled away in the 3rd quarter.

They crashed the safety and/or LB's when they saw the motion coming toward them and disrupted the play in the backfield before we got in open field. We had some confusion at center/guard in the first half too and to be honest we were a little slow to adjust. Problem for them is they got so wrapped up in reacting to the motion that as the game wore on they left the pass and reverse/counter plays wide open. We had a 60+ yard pass and 3 running plays that went for 60+ yards. One was a 90 yard run on the reverse off of the jet sweep that was basically undefended on the back side. With our offense it is really tough to cover it all, you have to be extremely disciplined at LB and DB. I think that will be MC's problem Friday night.

Here you go again, all you did was talk crap about us when we was going to play the buc and we beat them now here you go talking again and the same thing is going to happen SP win again, I didn't here from you after that game where did you go. You need to go back to the tree house and stay! :lol:

SP Wins Again

Well, about this MARION CO vs South Pittsburg, i think that the warriors are going to win hands down. Marion has the best cheerleaders in the valley how can they not win? Have you seen them??

Slick Rick says he does not care what the SVCfan thinks. SVCfan better get ready to go home crying this Friday night. SVCfan needs to pay closer attention. Slick Rick says the SVCfan needs to go park cars with his buddy the zonepirate. Slick Rick says Marion wins.

svcfan doesn't cry over a ballgame. It is pointless. I do think SP will win. Now go back to talking to your buddy zone pirate or whatever his name is. Leave the more knowledgeable discussions to the ones who may know more about this rivalry than you do.

Are you kidding???? How could anyone miss this game? :thumb: I haven't asked for a parking spot because it sounds like Snipe got the last one.....

Ole Snipe is awful proud of the fact that he ran the single wing. I must admit, it was an element of surprise.

He should be proud. Running the single wing and holding us to 6 in the first half. Parking will be easier to find on Thursday. There may be some more spots close to Snipe if you come early on Friday :P . I tried to tell Slick Richard and others but they would not listen. Cross the King of the Pirate Zone and you park in a DITCH :D

Slick Rick says the zonepirate can not turn anyone away. Slick Rick will be there to MAKE the zonepirate park his car. Slick Rick says zonepirate is consumed with ditches. Slick Rick says the zonepirate WILL bown down. Wait and see zoney it will happen. Slick Rick says Marion wins by 7

Slick Rick says for gutwrench gary to forget it. The only parking zonemaster will be paying for is his daddy Slick Rick.

Slick Richard WILL park his "Grocery Getter" in a DITCH. Just look for the signs as you come into SP

SP by 6

Slick Rick will be getting sideways with the zonepirate if he does not reserve Slick Rick a prime parking spot. Slick Rick will be parking as close to the stadium as possible. Slick Rick will make the zonepirate bow and obey him on Friday.

The King of the Pirate Zone does not care if Slick Richard get sideways or upside down :thumb: . Slick Richard will park in a DITCH on a back steet. Slick Richard might want to ride with snipe if he doesn't want to park in a DITCH and walk 10 blocks :thumb:

Edited by zonepirate

Why don't we just let Slick, Zone, Ditka and Allstar play a little two on two before the game starts to determine who the winner will be. Lets make it touch since I think these guys really, really like each other!! :thumb: We will let purplegrad and snipe ref just to make sure things don't get out of hand. Then afterwards you can go back to parking your silly little cars.

Gonna be a close game but I have to go with the Warriors by a touchdown