Smith County

Stark1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Smith County will have westmorland's number. And win the reigon once again.

Haven't seen W'land play, except @ the jamboree, which was not a good indiator.

Can't really see the Owls having a big problem here. I understand W'land has some speed,

but so does SC............Owls by 20 !!! :lol:

I think we should not have a problem winning this region either, "IF" we play like we are capapble of. Right now we are playing good football. Hard nosed defense, and good offense. As long as we keep this up, we should have no problem running the table. I gotta give or "D" props the other night. I know Upperman is not the best team in our region, but they are a tough team. Holding them 12 plays, and making the stop was awesome. I think that really defines how our team has played most this season. Bees showed a pretty nice passing game I will say that. Nice job by the recievers and QB.

i dont think it will be as easy as everyone thinks it will be for smith when they play westmoreland....westmoreland wont let this chance slip through there hands so easily like last year ....i think they will comeout and i expect a much better game this year..........

GO EAGLES

As a Smith fan I can assure you that I am hoping for a win ,any win,1point will be fine. I expect a tough game up there. I don't expect easy.

i dont think it will be as easy as everyone thinks it will be for smith when they play westmoreland....westmoreland wont let this chance slip through there hands so easily like last year ....i think they will comeout and i expect a much better game this year..........

GO EAGLES

Definitly won't be an easy game. The Owls know that, and the coaches won't let them forget that. I'm just saying that I think "IF" we play like we are capable of, we should hopefully come out with the "W". Should be a good game, the Owls will be ready to play just like the Eagles I'm sure will be.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

I do see us winning the region against a very tough Westmoreland team at Westmoreland. I see us playing someone from our own region in the second round of playoffs and getting through that to play Tyner in the quater finals. IF we can beat them we will have Alcoa in the semis. Im not going to speculate past that. Our O has to show more signs and our secondary has to improve. :blink:

\

I do see us winning the region against a very tough Westmoreland team at Westmoreland. I see us playing someone from our own region in the second round of playoffs and getting through that to play Tyner in the quater finals. IF we can beat them we will have Alcoa in the semis. Im not going to speculate past that. Our O has to show more signs and our secondary has to improve. ;)

\

...In my opinion it's a little too early to project the 4-2A champ because of the week 8 match-up...but just for the sake of argument let's have some fun with this since it's only October 1st...If SC wins, Westmoreland-2nd, York-3rd and Upperman-4th...SC would have to play Bledsoe and then they would have to play the winner of (probably) Marion Co./ York(remember MC is a very tough team especially in Jasper)...I would have to say MC wins and plays SC in the 2nd round in Carthage...the only thing I can agree on(at this point in time) is that Alcoa should be waiting(and going on the road) to play the winner of Region 3/4 on Thanksgiving Friday in November!!!