hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

How in the name of everything wholy do you know "FOR SURE" that the boy was down. Were you standing right there where the sideline judge was. I will admit, I was on the field and I saw what happened, but I will keep my opinions to myself. Because opinions are like A Holes, and yes you have yours.

ok as for the fumble... you guys are right it never happened... i would know because im the one that recovered it. the reason it never happened is because it wasn't a fumble. it was a strip. while he had forward momentem he was swinging the ball out wide like i do i took it. i had it 3 seconds before thew whistle even blew. i was just bobbleing it.

As for the hit... well i cant say because i dont really rememberand i havent watchied it on film yet. form what ive heard it was clean. and even if it wasnt i still think its on the field where it happened. i dont remember much of last night at all. i had a slight overbite before yesterday but today its normal. heh that cant be good. it hurts to chew and thats lame because i love food. i really hope im better before hamptons game. otherwise i wont get my shots at adumb townsend.

other than that, unaka needs to scram(no offence) and hampton and cosby need to have a hamton and cosby topic about hampton and cosby. this means you unsportsmanlike mom. get over it.

now i predict a close game, dont use how bad we beat you unaka compared to you because i got some bad news for ya!!!

1. different teams strategies and players work different agaist different teams!!!

2. ANY TEAM CAN BEAT ANY OTHER TEAM ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT!!!

so yea, i hope thats how you think, well be a push over cause that will make it that much sweeter if we win.

one last thing, sumwill shut your mouth your making cosby look bad. use some reasoning in your post because " we are 6th in the state" is kind of lame and we all know that rankings dont mean squat friday night. you know good and well who adumb is and you dont need to act like he cant rock your world because if you are who i think you are then youd best pipe down and concentrate keeping ahold of that tips sheet, cause next weeks will be big!

ps if anything i said doesnt make sense or is just plain mean its from lack of nutrition or head injury because i cant close my mouth yet, its hard to chew.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If thats true, then is Dobbyns Bennett really not as good as their ranking says they are. I mean, they have to have these for a reason. All I know is, that if you look on the new list of undefeated teams in the state, Cosby is one of about 30 teams that are still undefeated. Out of the crazy number of high schools in this state, that shows me more than any poll. And yes, even if the team as played a "weak schedule".

I doubt DB is as good as their ranked. Happens every year.

ok as for the fumble... you guys are right it never happened... i would know because im the one that recovered it. the reason it never happened is because it wasn't a fumble. it was a strip. while he had forward momentem he was swinging the ball out wide like i do i took it. i had it 3 seconds before thew whistle even blew. i was just bobbleing it.

As for the hit... well i cant say because i dont really rememberand i havent watchied it on film yet. form what ive heard it was clean. and even if it wasnt i still think its on the field where it happened. i dont remember much of last night at all. i had a slight overbite before yesterday but today its normal. heh that cant be good. it hurts to chew and thats lame because i love food. i really hope im better before hamptons game. otherwise i wont get my shots at adumb townsend.

other than that, unaka needs to scram(no offence) and hampton and cosby need to have a hamton and cosby topic about hampton and cosby. this means you unsportsmanlike mom. get over it.

now i predict a close game, dont use how bad we beat you unaka compared to you because i got some bad news for ya!!!

1. different teams strategies and players work different agaist different teams!!!

2. ANY TEAM CAN BEAT ANY OTHER TEAM ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT!!!

so yea, i hope thats how you think, well be a push over cause that will make it that much sweeter if we win.

one last thing, sumwill shut your mouth your making cosby look bad. use some reasoning in your post because " we are 6th in the state" is kind of lame and we all know that rankings dont mean squat friday night. you know good and well who adumb is and you dont need to act like he cant rock your world because if you are who i think you are then youd best pipe down and concentrate keeping ahold of that tips sheet, cause next weeks will be big!

ps if anything i said doesnt make sense or is just plain mean its from lack of nutrition or head injury because i cant close my mouth yet, its hard to chew.

That was one heck of a hit you took, hope you get well,them boys are going to need you next week.

I thought that I would wait until later in the week to comment on this one, but since I seen the mighty Eagles play last night, this one doesn't deserve much thought. Cosby by far doesn't deserve the ranking they have. Unaka gave them all they could handle, and from what I heard, they held the mighty running back of Cosby to 0 yards the first half. But like I had predicted way back, and I mean way back, cosby will be undefeated when Hampton comes to town to shoot them out of their nest. Sorry Cosby fans, but you all ain't got what it takes!!!!!! :thumb:

It is not even worth posting the reply! Friday will be here soon!

how is sumwill making cosby look any worse than you when you're calling a player dumb?

That was one heck of a hit you took, hope you get well,them boys are going to need you next week.

yea thanks, im not one to not get up after a hit. i tryed to go back in. i even made a takle. but then i bumped the top of my head of the ground lightly and it made my jaw hurt so i came out. then i tryed just to play offense so i could avoid trying to hit someone but hall wouldnt have it. my respect goes to unaka and some of its fans.

im going to bed

laters!

how is sumwill making cosby look any worse than you when you're calling a player dumb?

1. read his posts

2. im going to hate adam townsend for the next 6 days like you would not believe. im going to hate him with every fiber of my being because he is in my way. after friday night, heck even after the game, ill hold hands with him and pray and laugh and cut up like it never happened, win or lose. but untill then he will be in my dreams taunting me.

1. read his posts

2. im going to hate adam townsend for the next 6 days like you would not believe. im going to hate him with every fiber of my being because he is in my way. after friday night, heck even after the game, ill hold hands with him and pray and laugh and cut up like it never happened, win or lose. but untill then he will be in my dreams taunting me.

i'm afraid, my friend, he will be in your dreams taunting you for alot longer than the next six days :thumb:

Good luck on your recovery (and I honestly mean that) ;)

Edited by backyard

i'm afraid, my friend, he will be in your dreams taunting you for alot longer than the next six days :thumb:

Good luck on your recovery (and I honestly mean that) :D

Yea, thats what im hoping. if im fired up enough and healed i definatly want a shot or 2 at townsend. i dont care how good he is. seriously. i just want to heal up so i can play.

A note to Cosby fans reading this:

In response to today's Letter to the Editor in the Newport Plain Talk. The display at Wal-Mart of Newport is sponsored and paid for by Coca-Cola and has nothing to do with Wal-Mart. It is sponsored by Coca-Cola, because Charter Mainstreet does a show with several of the Five Rivers Conference. They do one with Coach Crawford at CCHS, Coach Hatcher at East and Coach Woods at West. These three coaches are given shows because they are in the area where Charter has their cable distribution.

Coca-Cola sponsors the show, and thus they have the display at Wal-Mart who I'm sure provides proceeds to the production of the show as well. This display has been at Wal-Mart of Newport in the past.

It is nothing of the decision making of Wal-Mart of Newport and I wish people would ask the proper questions before flying off the hook with the "bias against Cosby" stuff.

A note to Cosby fans reading this:

In response to today's Letter to the Editor in the Newport Plain Talk. The display at Wal-Mart of Newport is sponsored and paid for by Coca-Cola and has nothing to do with Wal-Mart. It is sponsored by Coca-Cola, because Charter Mainstreet does a show with several of the Five Rivers Conference. They do one with Coach Crawford at CCHS, Coach Hatcher at East and Coach Woods at West. These three coaches are given shows because they are in the area where Charter has their cable distribution.

Coca-Cola sponsors the show, and thus they have the display at Wal-Mart who I'm sure provides proceeds to the production of the show as well. This display has been at Wal-Mart of Newport in the past.

It is nothing of the decision making of Wal-Mart of Newport and I wish people would ask the proper questions before flying off the hook with the "bias against Cosby" stuff.

Ever try to buy a Cosby shirt at wal-mart in Newport , how about a stadium blanket , of course not! your a CCHS man and you prove it more so every day. Sure Wal-Mart will hang some Cosby stuff next to the cchs stuff for display, but they never have any you can buy. As far as the Coca Cola display goes your right and I don't understand why everyone gets so upset because they don't have a display for Cosby, thats not a LOCAL company, and I understand neither is wal-mart but go to Greeneville they have stuff for every school in greene county , yes even West Greene who hasn't won a game in 2 years. Sevierville same thing , Theres a jealous bug runnin rampant in Newport now , always has been in B-Ball they can't stand football success too in Cosby.