hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol .. 3 out 4 aint perfect, and i said medina WAS down not may have been down..

How in the name of everything wholy do you know "FOR SURE" that the boy was down. Were you standing right there where the sideline judge was. I will admit, I was on the field and I saw what happened, but I will keep my opinions to myself. Because opinions are like A Holes, and yes you have yours.

whats the computers given the score to be if there updated yet?

Ken Massey's poll has

Hampton 30.22

Cosby 11.22

Sonny Moore's poll would have

Hampton by 10 (after giving Cosby the 3 points for Home Field)

But this poll hasnt been updated for the week 6 results

Earl Nall had Cosby by 12 over Unaka

Earl's poll (Not updated either) has Hampton over Cosby by 12.

The Sports Report and CoachT SOS have Cosby's SOS as dead last in their respective polls. Hampton's SOS isnt much better in CoachTs poll (it is 50th of 61) and they are 38th (of 59) in the Sports Report Poll.

Obviously these two teams play in the awful Region 1-A, I'm guessing Hampton gets the boost by having a really good Johnson County team on the schedule, despite barely losing that one.

Well, God has been answering prayers for us all year thus far. And I don't see any reason for him to stop now. But if he does stop, then I'll promise you that Cosby will not blame it on the refs, the weather, or anything else.

whats the seating like at cosbys football field? you guys didnt give much room at last years basketball game ;) . cosby in every corner! I look for a lot bigger turn out for this one. :thumb:

Not only are you a sore loser you have no idea the rules of Football , Listen ding dong when team A blocks Team B's punt Team A gets the ball regardless of who comes up with it in the end , ask your top notch coaching staff up there , Oh wait yall stoppped calling him vince lombardi after he lost 2 in a row. You are right however Chop blocking is not tackling , but when the guard grabs him around the waist and the center cuts him not only is it holding but it's also an ILLEGAL chop block.

Cosby 7-0

Unaka 3-3

Tell me who the BETTER team is.

May be the post of the year!

No, you just know I'm right. Cosby couldn't play on a long field. times you scored you guys started at about our 35 or 40 (Caused by 2 blocked punts. Again, good special teams play by Cosby). But its almost like if Cosby saw it had a long field, the offense just went out there and threw a few plays together, then went back to the side line. So I'll say again, those two blocked punts, along with 33 lead 33 lead 33 lead decided the game.

Thats why offense wins games, but defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Any ballgame thats 6 to 3 late into the 4th quarter is anybody's game. Unaka killed themselves several times. I don't even think Cosby would have scored the last touchdown if not for the facemask call. It was really a 6 to 3 game. Special teams hurt Unaka in a bad way. After they fumbled the punt, never tried to feild another one, changed the field position drastically. That also gave Cosby the luxury of going for it several times on 4th down. Little things killed Unaka all night. When you get right down to it, those little things were Unaka's fault. Cosby did the better job and won.

THANK YOU

whats the computers given the score to be if there updated yet?

Masseys is the only one updated at this time,they have Hampton by 19. The puters are a little off on Hampton because they can't tell that the jvs has played nearly as much as the varsity.

Fact Hampton 47 Unaka 0

Fact Cosby 16 Unaka 3

Fact 34 point difference

PRICELESS

Fact Hampton 47 Unaka 0

Fact Cosby 16 Unaka 3

Fact 34 point difference

PRICELESS

Pujo, I have a feeling that you know better than to make a post like this. Unaka's coaches had a better game plan for Cosby than they did for Hampton. The Cosby-Hampton game will be close, so if you are stating that Hampton is 34 points better than Cosby, you are not the intelligent man I thought you were.

Edited by getbehindtheline

Masseys is the only one updated at this time,they have Hampton by 19. The puters are a little off on Hampton because they can't tell that the jvs has played nearly as much as the varsity.

varsity not playing much hurts in the polls and player stats, but its really good for the young kids, builds programs!

Yall only scored in the teens.....hum....seemed like we didnt have any trouble to get in the 40's and kept them from scoring on us!

Just be warned.....the Dog Pound will be there and be heard loud and clear Friday night!

GO DOGS!

Get 'Er Done! :thumb:

Cosby hopes so, because win or lose Im sure that they dont want to hear any excusses like the ones coming from Stoney Creek.

Those computers polls get good late in the season. I was looking at one of them and Cosby was favored 11 over Unaka. GO THINK

If thats true, then is Dobbyns Bennett really not as good as their ranking says they are. I mean, they have to have these for a reason. All I know is, that if you look on the new list of undefeated teams in the state, Cosby is one of about 30 teams that are still undefeated. Out of the crazy number of high schools in this state, that shows me more than any poll. And yes, even if the team as played a "weak schedule".

Pujo, I have a feeling that you know better than to make a post like this. Unaka's coaches had a better game plan for Cosby than they did for Hampton. The Cosby-Hampton game will be close, so if you are stating that Hampton is 34 points better than Cosby, you are not the intelligent man I thought you were.

Don't claim to be very intelligent, that feller was running off at the mouth, just thought I'd return the favor.I look for a good ballgame.