hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure is quite today.

They are scared big dog! they ain't got nothing to say. If they have set back and looked at the game At Unaka, they can tell they got their butts whipped everywhere but on the scoreboard. Hey Cosby fans, are ya' scared???? You better be. And say goodbye to that #6 ranking. But really, after this gme is over, I hope that Cosby does well in the playoffs and i am not sure, but is there a way for us to meet them again???? Twice in the same year, that would be awesome. :thumb:

FACT COSBY 6 IN STATE hampton 9 difference 3 PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adam WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That s okay if you don't know his name, its townsend. T-O-W-N-S-E-N-D. Starts with a T and ends with a D. In other words, TD. But thats is okay, your announcer will let you know his name all night long come Friday night. :thumb:

C/mon. You know you want to !!!!!!! :D

JUST WANTED TO SAY A GREAT BIG CONGRATS TO THEM THAR DAWGS. WATCHED THAT THAR HAMPTON VS. GCA GAME FRIDAY AND HOW ABOUT THAT

NO. 56 ON THAT FUMBLE RECOVERY. ALL THEM DAWGS PLAYED LIKE THEIR HAIR WAS ON FIRE, BUT I KNOW IT CAME FROM INSIDE. ALSO, A HOWDY TO ALL THEM FOLKS AT GCA AND A SPECIAL THANKS FOR THEIR EFFORT.

I JUST SAW A GROUND HAWG OUT THAR IN THAT YARD, AND HE PREDICTED ANOTHER GREAT WIN FOR THAT PACK OF DAWGS. COME ON DAWG FANS, GET PUMPED UP FOR FRIDAY NITE. GOOOOOOOOO DAWGS. :D:thumb:

It makes me sick when people try to create reasons why one team beats another instead of just saying that the winning team was better on that night. As far as #22 goes, that should have been a touch down. But it was not. Because Jody Lowe has more heart in his little toe than everyone on this website put together. That was the play of the night in my opinion. To see him make that effort, and sacrifice that much for his team warms my soul.

Jody Lowe is nothing but a punk and an overrated runner. End of Story. the only readon that #22 didn't score is because he is the injured reciever they have missed all season long and has a leg swollen twice its normal size. Take that heart and shove up your little toe. Lowe has speed, in the open field, but some unknown reason, he couldn't turn the corner on the sweeps. Once again, he is overrated. :thumb:

THE DOGS HAVE BROKE THE CHAIN AND THEIR ON THE PROWL. THEIR LOOKING FOR SOME FRESH MEAT. MR. COSBY FANS, YOU'VE BEEN PLAYIN AROUND WITH SOME GOOD TEAMS, BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT A GREAT TEAM LOOKS LIKE. MR. T. AND HIS PACK OF DAWGS HAVE THEIR CLAWS SHARP, THEIR TEETH ARE SHOWIN AND BLOOD IN THEIR EYES.

THEY HAVE BEEN THRU THE BACK ALLYS AND HAVE CLEANED HOUSE ALL THE WAY. MR. RUPP AND BLAKE ARE GOIN TO BE LOOKING FOR THAT BALL ON EVERY PLAY. IT'S GONNA BE A GROWLING GOOD GAME. SO DAWG FANS, GET OFF WORK EARLY AND HEAD ON DOWN TO COSBY TOWN. THEM DAWGS WILL NEED OUR SUPPORT FRIDAY. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS :D:thumb::D

they aint nobody goin to wipe thefield with the eagles lady. your just mad cause we beat you twice in a row and spoiled ( boo hoo hoo) your alls home coming. we may get beat but the dogs will know that we were there. :thumb:

I hate to burst your bubble little smoker but I would have the same prediction if we would had won. Hampton is a good solid team with all kinds of weapons to throw. If your planning on stopping Adam you had better get a wall across the 50 yard line and still yet that might not stop him. And if by chance you stop him there is a truckload more of them that can pick up the slack at any time. They are all from Carter County just different schools. Just so happens that Hampton got the load of them last year and this year. Cloudland the years before that and Happy Valley has had there share. As far as me boo hooing I don't dwell on the past. We are building a football program at Unaka and that is what we are focusing on and are very proud of. Hopefully one day they will be as good as our basketball, baseball and softball teams. Like I said earlier. The score on the board don't always tell the better team.

Jody Lowe is nothing but a punk and an overrated runner. End of Story. the only readon that #22 didn't score is because he is the injured reciever they have missed all season long and has a leg swollen twice its normal size. Take that heart and shove up your little toe. Lowe has speed, in the open field, but some unknown reason, he couldn't turn the corner on the sweeps. Once again, he is overrated. :thumb:

I can guarantee you that overrated punk is being given plenty of attention by JC and crew. Say what you want about Cosby's #25, but the "readon", as you say, #22 didn't score was because there was a guy named Jody Lowe on the field. There's the end of your story. Everyone in those stands who saw the angle Lowe had, knew that kid wasn't finding paydirt. Ask any coach in the region if he would take J-Lowe, but be ready to have your arm ripped off when you do.

Edited by eagle3314