hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Someone is bound to ask this, so it may as well be me... Was it just a freak football kinda thing, or was it a dirty play?

Oh of course, everything we do in Cosby is dirty. We knew takin out Townsend would be our only shot at winning. :thumb: You Rangerbook, are a MORON. Why would you even start some crap like that. No it wasn't dirty, but I am from Cosby. I'd hope though, that anyone in the stands could tell that the injury was a completely clean hit. I for one hated to see Adam go down, and honestly would not have felt as good about a win without him in the game. My entire (COSBY) househeld is praying for a speedy return for #25. Congratulations Hampton!

Oh of course, everything we do in Cosby is dirty. We knew takin out Townsend would be our only shot at winning. :thumb: You Rangerbook, are a MORON. Why would you even start some crap like that. No it wasn't dirty, but I am from Cosby. I'd hope though, that anyone in the stands could tell that the injury was a completely clean hit. I for one hated to see Adam go down, and honestly would not have felt as good about a win without him in the game. My entire (COSBY) househeld is praying for a speedy return for #25. Congratulations Hampton!

Please watch your offensive language rangerbook

VG

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

ALL NIGHT.... they never wanted any plays to end.. it was unbelievable

Yeah, it was that way last year when we went down there. But oh well, theres nothing you can do about it........ On another note, it wasn't a good night to be a running back in Region 1A. Along with Townsend's injury, Hughes from Cloudland re-broke his coller bone tonight in Cloudland's loss to Jellico...

also one more post for this thread from me ...good game Cosby... fortunately the Dogs won... WITHOUT ADAM... I believe everyone there seen next years team...GO DOGS... Adam you provided us with spectacular football and I only hope and pray... you will be able to provide with some more... if not... Thank you.. it was a joy and a pleasure.. edge of the seat his he going to break one with every touch.

Edited by Bulldogs#1