CLINTON AND LENIOR CITY

NOGARDNAF

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Clinton eeked it out against LC. I didn't think you guys could do it, but I guess you had to beat someone other than Campbell County for once. Good luck the rest of the season, a win is a big step in the right direction.

:thumb: You almost gave a compliment. Great job Dragons. Now lets move on to the next game and play with the same fire.

I'll give u a hint who i am. hi nice to meet u my name is Caleb Miller i'm a senior at Clinton high school. And what was said earlier you're right But i can look in a mirror everyday and i know i made the right decison to quit. Yes i would love to get back out there and play but whatever.

Live your life with no regrets

Oh yeah IF U WANT SOME COME GET SOME

Too bad you weren't all big and bad like you're trying to act now , when you QUIT! A quitter coming on here and bad mouthing the team that he bailed out on ... real nice .

Alright the dragons pulled it out and 4 anybody that thinks anything bout me not being a man of my word the 1st thing i did when i walked on that field after chest bumping a few of my friends was walk up to Coach Andy and shake his hand. there was a cold chilling wind of change in clinton last night. i was the 1st one on the field to congraulate the players and coachs.

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!