Mallory Scott- Summertown Grad- Killed in car wreck

CoachT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Thoughts and Prayers are with the family. Everyone here in Perry Co. who knew her thought of her as a great person and friend. Everyone she touched here thought the world of her and she will be deeply missed. My son knew her personally and he thought of her as a loving and caring sister. When she was around there was always a smile on his face. We don't know her parents but they must be wonderful people because they had a wonderful and special daughter. Again our prayers are with you. The Edwards Family.

I found out about Mallory's death yesterday afternoon at Mt. Pleasant from Loretto VB Coach Dee Dee Brown and official Henry Phillips. I was deeply saddened to hear the tragic news and remain tearful this morning. I remember seeing her play basketball at both Summertown and Loretto several times over her career. She always gave it her all and really hustled on every play. Prayers from the Page athletic community. Thanks to all who contributed the photos to help us remember her.

William L. Tunstall

Edited by PageMan

I talked to Calvin today and he was on his way home. He is going to get to make it to Mal's funeral. I didn't really say anything about the wreck or Mal, I just told him I was there for him. All he said is that he's "pretty banged up", so please keep Mal's family, friends, Calvin, and me in your prayers. She was one of my really close friends. Thanks and God bless!

Mallory was a very special person that could give anyone a good feeling just by being around her. She brought a lot of joy to my life and many others. I am so proud to have had the honor and privilege of being part of her short life.

Edited by sb10