District 8 AAA

fcvoyager

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think that Lawrence County will have a good year this year. With three great seniors in Andrea Bennett, Ashley Moore, and Cori Jones, I really think that Lawrence County may have a shot at being close to the front at the end of the year. I've heard a lot of good good things about the new coach and all the players seem to like her. :)

1 shelbyville

2 franklin co

3 lawrence co

4 lincoln co

5 columbia

6 coffee co

7 tullahoma

WOW north beat harris last night by 10 points that is highly unusual for harris

east beat coffee co by 1 point but east would have hit all their free throws they would have won by 20 points

1 shelbyville

2 franklin co

3 lawrence co

4 lincoln co

5 columbia

6 coffee co

7 tullahoma

WOW north beat harris last night by 10 points that is highly unusual for harris

east beat coffee co by 1 point but east would have hit all their free throws they would have won by 20 points

4,5 and 6 got beat last night according to the scoreboard. 8AAA is not getting off to a good start. Hope this is not a sign of things to come. They got beat by good teams, but we should be better than this. Come on girls and hold the banner high.

kw

I saw Coffee Co play Macon Co tonight. Coffee Co played much better than they did against Marshall Co. Coffee Co was up by ten, but Macon Co made a good comeback and won by 3. Most pleasant suprise was seeing the guest radio announcer who played for the Lady Raiders state championship team. Leslie is Lady Raider all the way through and her father is one of the best men I know. I would like to see her coach the team. She knows the game and is great with the girls. Also glad to see the radio crew across from the scoretable. This Lady Raider team will only get better.