MARYVILLE, please drop WM BLOUNT from schedule

Sure Maryville send in their student count, and they knew exactly what to make it to insure they would be in 4-A. creative administrating. Fuzzy math is being 1 student under the cutoff, when the whole city of Maryville is growing and busting at the seems but not the high school. The people fed up are all the smaller 4-a schools that are getting beat up by the biggest 4-A school in the state on a yearly basis.

Your comments are stupid and are thrown out to stir the pot. Get the facts correct unless you could care less about honesty. How would the Maryville administrators KNOW where the cut off line would be? They couldn't an didn't and anybody with half a brain would know that. One student.......LOL...get it right unless you want to be classified as a liar.

As for the "smaller" 4A schools here is the simple solution.....play a better brand of football. Many many times thoughout the last 7 to 10 years Maryville has NOT had the best tallent on the field yet they have managed to win.

Here is an example.....give GQ and his staff the Powell team the last ...say five years and I guarantee you there would be a minimum 3 state championships....particularly the last two years.

Your whine makes you look stupid. If you are OK with that then continue.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t play stupid you all know what is going on in Maryville. Region 2 5A welcomes you to whole new world. The problem with other Blount schools beating Maryville has to do with talent pool and the mental aspect of playing Maryville and once they get over that hurdle I guaranty things will change. Ravenwood has fewer students than Maryville and won a State Championship. So what is the problem guy? I think you are just a little too comfortable where you are. If the Maryville program is the best in the state then prove it every Friday by playing the best the state has to offer.

Don’t play stupid you all know what is going on in Maryville. Region 2 5A welcomes you to whole new world. The problem with other Blount schools beating Maryville has to do with talent pool and the mental aspect of playing Maryville and once they get over that hurdle I guaranty things will change. Ravenwood has fewer students than Maryville and won a State Championship. So what is the problem guy? I think you are just a little too comfortable where you are. If the Maryville program is the best in the state then prove it every Friday by playing the best the state has to offer.

An Ooltewah fan puffing his chest out ... hilarious ... tell me again about all the championships Ooltewah has ? I'm talking Football , not baton twirling . What is the farthest Ooltewah has ever been in the playoffs ? Maryville is sooo Skeered of dem Big boys !! haha ! Enjoy trying to beat Maryville on the internet , the field will be a lot different :lol:

I'm not trying to stir anything. The fact is that Maryville has more kids than some 5A schools, including the state champion, and the option of playing up, yet they don't. So, it looks like they enjoy being the biggest 4-a school, beating up on all the smaller 4-A schools, right there's the facts, buddy. You know this is true, otherwise y'all wouldn't get so defensive about it every time somebody states the obvious and that is that you guys belong in 5-A and you know it. What you're saying is that Maryville doesn't make the rules, they just play by what has been established. This is true, but those days are over with soon, and it must be hard to deal with for some of you.

I'm not trying to stir anything. The fact is that Maryville has more kids than some 5A schools, including the state champion, and the option of playing up, yet they don't. So, it looks like they enjoy being the biggest 4-a school, beating up on all the smaller 4-A schools, right there's the facts, buddy. You know this is true, otherwise y'all wouldn't get so defensive about it every time somebody states the obvious and that is that you guys belong in 5-A and you know it. What you're saying is that Maryville doesn't make the rules, they just play by what has been established. This is true, but those days are over with soon, and it must be hard to deal with for some of you.

You call Coach Quarles , the fans , community , and school board.... cheaters , yet you think no one from Maryville should be offended . I'm sure all from Oak Ridge are proud of you , I'd be embarrassed if you were a Maryville fan .

Hard for us to deal with ??? HAHA , you and several others are the ones who can't go a whole day without talking about Maryville . I hate to break this to you , but nobody in 5A has Maryville worried .

and who would the best in the state be.....Ootelwah.... :lol::D LMBO. After playing the same W/B team that for all intents and purposes bet you on your own field....and watching the playback on the WB channel.... let me assure you Maryville could name their score against the Owls.... :lol:

If that is the best that 5A has to offer...and is the "big boys" then Maryville needs to stay in 4A where the competition is better or move up to 6A. Ootelwah is horrible...... :)

Most of my comments about Maryville, it's coaches and players are positive and complimentary. Go back and check. I've never called anyone a cheater. I just said in my last post that Maryville doesn't make the rules, they just play by the ones that have been established by TSSAA. That is making clear that I didn't call anybody cheater. This is my opinion, so why get so worked up? I've said that it seems funny to me that y'all have more students than the 5'A champs (fact) and that you're the biggest school whippin' up on the smaller schools(fact). And that the city is busting at the seems, yet the school is not growing as fast.(fact) So I guess I'm just a stupid liar who all of Oak Ridge should be ashamed of. Sorry dude

An Ooltewah fan puffing his chest out ... hilarious ... tell me again about all the championships Ooltewah has ? I'm talking Football , not baton twirling . What is the farthest Ooltewah has ever been in the playoffs ? Maryville is sooo Skeered of dem Big boys !! haha ! Enjoy trying to beat Maryville on the internet , the field will be a lot different :lol:

Did I mention Ooltewah you idiot. I bet you were a water boy and you probably still are a 50 year old water boy at that. Ooltewah may not have a State Championship but we are highly competitive in all men’s and woman’s sports.

Edited by SergeantOwl22

Did I mention Ooltewah you idiot. I bet you were a water boy and you problem still are a 50 year old water boy at that. Ooltewah may not have a State Championship but we are highly competitive in all men’s and woman’s sports.

Haha , see , you react the same way when someone takes a cheap shot at your school ... waterboy ? I was a member of 2 state championship teams ... as I recall on other posts you must be the " Stat Boy " for Ooltewah !! I bet you got writers cramp keeping up with all of William blount's penalties didn't you ... stat boy ? :lol:

Haha , see , you react the same way when someone takes a cheap shot at your school ... waterboy ? I was a member of 2 state championship teams ... as I recall on other posts you must be the " Stat Boy " for Ooltewah !! I bet you got writers cramp keeping up with all of William blount's penalties didn't you ... stat boy ? :lol:

When did they start giving water boys numbers? And yes you are still an idiot that was and still is the water boy for Maryville. Go Owls!

Everybody gets so caught up with school size and classifications. You know, the last time I checked, a team could have only 11 players on the field at a time. Maybe classification should be based on the number of players on a team instead of how many students are enrolled. Maryville is better than many 5A teams, including, I hate to say WB. I believe that Maryville would soundly beat Ooltewah this year, and would give Oak Ridge better competition than most 5A teams would.

I've seen several teams this season that have more players on their roster than Maryville has. Who cares how many students go to a school? At least 1/2 are girls anyway.