Single A - preseason top 8

grammar

Both Grace and Temple will represent district 5a at the boro. Grace might have a slow start; but as their guards mature they will turn into a much better team. They will actually be more athletic than last year at the guard position. And remember if Grace struggles getting the ball up with court McMasters WILL go get the ball and run the offense.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Grace and Temple will represent district 5a at the boro. Grace might have a slow start; but as their guards mature they will turn into a much better team. They will actually be more athletic than last year at the guard position. And remember if Grace struggles getting the ball up with court McMasters WILL go get the ball and run the offense.

If Temple goes deep into the footbal play-offs, will they even have enough players to feild a team in the first week or two of the season?

I hope that Grace and Temple don't overlook Silverdale. We have a good team. Everyone one will be surprised by the talent we have :lol:

Surely you are kidding. With the top two scorers and top rebounder gone you are left with no size. You can't match up inside with Temple posts which are only 6'3 and 6'4. How will you match up with Grace at 6'10 and 6'8?

Surely you are kidding. With the top two scorers and top rebounder gone you are left with no size. You can't match up inside with Temple posts which are only 6'3 and 6'4. How will you match up with Grace at 6'10 and 6'8?

i doesnt matter how big you are but if temple has better guards temple will win. Basketball is a guards game.

I mean, come on, it is CSAS.

We can look at the series record against Temple and see who leads that by a wide margin. Remember the last time they played CSAS won shooting 35% from the floor and under 50% from the foul line. CSAS will be better this year without Powell. I love the Temple and Grace arrogance. It just makes poor little CSAS that much hungrier.

I mean, come on, it is CSAS.

We can look at the series record against Temple and see who leads that by a wide margin. Remember the last time they played CSAS on shooting 35% from the floor and under 50% from the foul line. CSAS will be better this year without Powell. I love the Temple and Grace arrogance. It just makes poor little CSAS that much hungrier.

you are obviously an idiot. i was complimenting CSAS stupid. it's people like you who don't actually process information into their brain that annoy me. I was saying come on it is CSAS they always produce a good team. ;)

Edited by PBG030

Union City will be coming out the west,but the other spot will be between Lake Co,Humboldt,and Middleton.Middleton will be ok to make a run at state with Cheirs,T.Murden,B.Mckinney,and Al Mckinney coming back.Middleton will be hosting a substate game out of their region,and i see Humboldt or Lake Co having to travel their were it will be very difficult to win.

Chipper..I have to give you credit..You are U.C. all the way...But U.C. will be the 4th best team in the district this year behind Lake Co,Humboldt and Halls..so unless they pull a few upsets later in the region tournament ..will never make it to the state!

you are obviously an idiot. i was complimenting CSAS stupid. it's people like you who don't actually process information into their brain that annoy me. I was saying come on it is CSAS they always produce a good team. ;)

That is a great example of a Temple supporter. Don't you love the choice of words. Great representation of your school and its mission. I was just telling you how good they were going to be.