Single A - preseason top 8

grammar

WELL LISTEN HERE RED U THINK PEOPLE CAN BE TOUGH ON A KEYBOARD..ILL SHOW U WHOS 4REAL..IF U EVER MAKE IT 2 EAST, TN U CAN GIVE ME A CALL 423-237-3825..THEN WE'LL SEE HOW U ACKNOWLEDGE THAT..N O THANKS ON THE CONGRATS THE ROAD WILL BE EASY..ALL THE WAY TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP....COSBY WILL HAVE THE GOLD BALL

C'mon man are you serious? I'm not even from West Tn anymore, I live in Nashville so don't think I'm on the other side of the world...also, how much of an idiot could you be for giving your number out...but, I guess since no one else calls you, things might be lonely for you over there...just my opinion, but you need a girl in your life, BAD...And I will NEVER post on this board again if Cosby wins the Gold Ball and that's a promise..

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon man are you serious? I'm not even from West Tn anymore, I live in Nashville so don't think I'm on the other side of the world...also, how much of an idiot could you be for giving your number out...but, I guess since no one else calls you, things might be lonely for you over there...just my opinion, but you need a girl in your life, BAD...And I will NEVER post on this board again if Cosby wins the Gold Ball and that's a promise..

Red..Don't you call that number!That looks like my ex wife's number...

I know it will never happen, but there should be some way to allow more than a maximum of two teams from one district to make the state tournament. I know that anything that anybody comes up with will not be fair for someone, and the format that tssaa has now is a pretty good one...but Lake County, Humboldt, Union City, and Halls all could have competed in the state tournament. For Union City last year, they played harder games to get to the tournament than they actually played at the state tournament. I know nothing will probably ever change, but district 14A is just so overloaded with quality teams that it isn't even funny.

No cant do it. Gotta good point. But sounds like if you make it to the state, you should win it every year.

Cosby lost a lot of talent last year. They have some good returning, but last yr would have been there best year to win it. If Flatford was coaching last year it might have been a lil diff, but Humboldt would have still beat uns. Coggins wasnt much of a coach. I dunno why you guys from Cosby think you will win state.

Tippy21-Cosby PG Todd Jenkins

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

No cant do it. Gotta good point. But sounds like if you make it to the state, you should win it every year.

Cosby lost a lot of talent last year. They have some good returning, but last yr would have been there best year to win it. If Flatford was coaching last year it might have been a lil diff, but Humboldt would have still beat uns. Coggins wasnt much of a coach. I dunno why you guys from Cosby think you will win state.

Tippy21-Cosby PG Todd Jenkins

Was Jenkins one of the kids getting dunked on...it was all a big vicious blur :blink:

Red..Don't you call that number!That looks like my ex wife's number...

I'm fortunate enough to have a life, unlike Mr. Jenkins...I don't pay attention to crap like that because anyone can act hard with a keyboard, but seems like his team went out pretty weak last year...so that tells me all I need to know

Don't be jealous little silverdale boy. Don't be hatin' on good teams. You're school will do fine, but you guys are young and new so there isn't a whole lot to talk about. You are just now joining the rivalry. No one cares about TACS. I am glad you guys stepped into the light (TSSAA). I hope Silverdale adds fuel to the Reg 3A rivalry. It will make it even better.

We all know I am a temple fan, but look at it this way. This year's Temple team is in the position of last year's Grace team. Temple has all the elements to take it all. If they play strong and hard all year, I believe they will win. Last year, Grace was the team and had a GREAT lineup. I feel they will rebuild this year. I think at the beginning they will start slow, but then Grace will impress people, but I say give them another year so we can see what they are building with. We know they have McMasters, so I can't wait to see what team Mattheiss is putting together for the next two years.

As for CSAS, all I heard last year was Powell this and Powell that, so I don't know what to expect. I do know that they will dominate their District, and will be a good team. I just don't know how good they will be. I mean, come on, it is CSAS. They put up a fight and have talent. and I hate their gym. It's not so much the crowd, but the fans' voices bounce off the walls and the ceiling.

You said that as if CSAS is usually bad or something I hope you were not implying that because in the history of their matchups CSAS has won two out of the last three they have played with Temple and they have historically dominated Grace and I expect that to start back up again.

I'm fortunate enough to have a life, unlike Mr. Jenkins...I don't pay attention to crap like that because anyone can act hard with a keyboard, but seems like his team went out pretty weak last year...so that tells me all I need to know

MAN RED IVE BEEN WAITING ON YOU 2 GIVE ME A CALL MAN...AND O YEAH I LIKE YOUR COMMENTS HA HA...SEEMS ALL YOU HATERS CAN TALK ABOUT IS LAST YEAR THO... ....BUT YEAH I 4GOT IT IS EASY BEING TOUGH ON A KEYBOARD HA HA..WHO'S YOUR TEAM AGAIN?...I DONT THINK YOU'VE EVER SAID?????WELL MAN HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING IM DYING TO SEE YOUR NEXT GREAT ASSUMPTION

Edited by Tippy21

My top eight will be something like this

1. Union City-- Even be a Lake County fan i've got to go with a team that won state in the district. But repeating will be even tougher with some inexperience players in the post. Will really miss the x-man and Quis. But MJ Brown is a star in the making.

2.Lake County-- Seen them in summer leagues and some of the players on the aau travin teams. Lots of size and tons of athleticism. Brandon and Channing might be the best two wing players in the state in single a.

3.Temple-- Alwayes seems to find thereselfs at the campus of mtsu. Got upset in substate but i expect a showing in this tournment.

4.Culleoko-- I'm not sold on this team. Has the easyest road to mtsu but got upset in the substate. Having a player like demario and still cant get to state going trough competition like what was at the campus of middle tn. is a disgrace. But for the easyest road i've have to rank yall 4 by the fault. Yall should be the only sure thing going to state.

5.Grace-- With some experence at guard would help. But having the second best post player in the state will repesent yall as the 5th best team in the state.

6.Humboldt-- Lack of deph. at guard will doom this team from making it to mtsu. But are they big inside. Derek Sain is goin to have a huge year and Ej. is a strong moster inside with the ugliest free throw shot i've ever witness in my short life. (Maybe someone can show him to shoot granny style. it couldnt hurt.)

7.Cosby-- Ran into a buss saw in the tournment. But this team does a good job of possition themselves to make a run to the tournment every year.

8.Halls-- This team is short on deph. but Demarkas Patrick can carry this team in streches. C. harris is a beast inside and rebounds and playes with alot of heart. But the lack of deph. at point and post will doom this team.

And i think that Lake Co. will play Union City in the title game to see who will win it all.

the thing about humboldt's size...they have derek sain and EJ returning down low and also deandre perry (soph.)...he played alot last year as a freshman and has a lot of size and can snatch many rebounds...to go along with that, except for he offensive side, he has a great jumpshot...it will be hard for other teams to guard him around the free-throw line and EJ and derek down low...i believe that's where all of the strength for the vikings this year will come