Single A - preseason top 8

grammar

Whitby told me at the football game tonight that Lake Co scrimmaged Gibson County yesterday and had their way and dominated without Springer,Sep,and Copeland!by the way..either you or someone asked about whether I knew if we were playing Brighton or Central on the 18th..Whitby said we are playing Brighton on the 16th and Central in the Hall of Fame game on the 18th!

that is right about the the brigthton game and obion co. game. By the way i saw union city saterday and they have some weakness that i saw. Inside will kill them this year.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had those weaknesses last year,but we walked away with the championship.

Amen to the chipperjones. Just about every team Union City faced last year even all the way had the inside game. We ( Union City ) have an inside game as well that everyone never finds out until it's to LATE: ( Inside Your Head ) player.

Union City was outmanned just about to every team that THOUGHT they had the inside game on us but with Shane & Marty on the bench, " Thats OUR Inside Game ".

Every team Union Cityn has faced the year we have won the GOLD BALLS ( Hummmm, I beleive that is ( 4 ) of them ) has had inside games and the Sisco dueo has been on the bench.

Let everyone talk their game but when the tournament time comes around Union City will make everyone nervous and be playing to the top of their game.

Amen to the chipperjones. Just about every team Union City faced last year even all the way had the inside game. We ( Union City ) have an inside game as well that everyone never finds out until it's to LATE: ( Inside Your Head ) player.

Union City was outmanned just about to every team that THOUGHT they had the inside game on us but with Shane & Marty on the bench, " Thats OUR Inside Game ".

Every team Union Cityn has faced the year we have won the GOLD BALLS ( Hummmm, I beleive that is ( 4 ) of them ) has had inside games and the Sisco dueo has been on the bench.

Let everyone talk their game but when the tournament time comes around Union City will make everyone nervous and be playing to the top of their game.

Last year Xavier Robinson was the inside game...Without him, you don't make it out of the region..No X this year, no Boro

Last year Xavier Robinson was the inside game...Without him, you don't make it out of the region..No X this year, no Boro

U.C may have had no inside game last year and won the championship and you are right ..they had Robinson inside...but the main reason was they had Weddle and his 30 points a game to keep them in the lead..M.J. Brown is a good player..but no Weddle..Brown could score last year because of Weddle drawing a defender to him..This year ..he will be the man getting the other teams best defender..If he can't score as much..I don't believe U.C. will have the shooters to make up for last year..4th place for U.C.

We had those weaknesses last year,but we walked away with the championship.

xavier and tony arnt there to provide mussel to the front court. I dont think that Camron can keep Kevin off the boards with stick backs. Plus if you get back on defence and make union city work in the half court game there isnt anyone on the court that can score like marquis could with a hand in his face. I like Union City but i like Lake County and Humboldt a little more this year than last.

xavier and tony arnt there to provide mussel to the front court. I dont think that Camron can keep Kevin off the boards with stick backs. Plus if you get back on defence and make union city work in the half court game there isnt anyone on the court that can score like marquis could with a hand in his face. I like Union City but i like Lake County and Humboldt a little more this year than last.

Problem is......some people have a little difficulty getting back on defense against union city

My opinion is worth very little but since the whistle has yet to be blown it is as valuable as anyone else's I guess.

South Pittsburg will finish second in their district behind CSAS.

Temple will finish first in Region. CSAS will be second. Grace will be third.

Temple will play at home against Picket County for sub and then advance to the Boro.

"Hello, I am Pasture, and I have approved this message."

Edited by Pasture

My opinion is worth very little but since the whistle has yet to be blown it is as valuable as anyone else's I guess.

South Pittsburg will finish second in their district behind CSAS.

Temple will finish first in Region. CSAS will be second. Grace will be third.

Temple will play at home against Picket County for sub and then advance to the Boro.

"Hello, I am Pasture, and I have approved this message."

If Pickett finishes 2nd in region 4, then who beat them for 1st? :thumb:

Edited by Rangerbook06