Who wins 1a state championship?

I believe they beat you guys 35-0?? correct me if that is wrong. We lost to them in the playoffs 28-21, now i know you can say that the second time you guys played them it would have been close also. But the first time we played them it was 28-9, first time you played them it was 35-0. So how is a 19 point loss the same as a 35 point loss. I believe the difference a few Touchdowns. Which is oddly enough, the same amount that FCS has beaten two of "our" teams that hampton beat. Which two teams was that by the way? I know watertown, but the other would be?

Monterey

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monterey

Ah, so Watertown and Montery.... two teams that are having thier best seasons in a while (yes i know they were still beat by you guys in region 2 that is a compliment to you). Sadly, these are also two teams that only one will make the playoffs at the fourth seed, and the other will stay home. To say they are big guns in region 4 would be a vast overstatement.

Ah, so Watertown and Montery.... two teams that are having thier best seasons in a while (yes i know they were still beat by you guys in region 2 that is a compliment to you). Sadly, these are also two teams that only one will make the playoffs at the fourth seed, and the other will stay home. To say they are big guns in region 4 would be a vast overstatement.

I guess we could argue all night, but the truth of the matter is ,we will all just have to wait and see. I still stand by my opinion.

I guess we could argue all night, but the truth of the matter is ,we will all just have to wait and see. I still stand by my opinion.

Which is what coachT is all about. Everyone has an oppinion, and no one is going to change it. I hope to see hampton come down to Lebanon in the semi's.

Which is what coachT is all about. Everyone has an oppinion, and no one is going to change it. I hope to see hampton come down to Lebanon in the semi's.

We will have to fight our butts off to get to the 4th round , but you will to. I also think Jo Byrns has the best chance from the west.

The top 4 teams that have a chance at 1A state champ are FCS, So. Pitt, Mt. Pleasant, and, as much as I hate to admit it because they're such a big rival, Jo Byrns. I really would like to see it come down to FCS n Jo Byrns.. wonder who would win that?? Jo Byrns w/their "goose egg" defense & FCS tryin to let Rickaway n Markum run free.. just some food for thought