District 11AA

Big Country

yeah i would have to say cheatham is all talk and a complete joke

Well i wouldnt say they're that bad, cuz their county has alot of talent..some within that school, but they get too emo in sports sometimes

well then it is a good thing our players play with all their heart every time they take the floor

its good to play with heart and all, but i dont think what you said had much to do with the previous conv. pertaining to your fans and how stupid they act(ed).

well this is a very strong district this year it could go any way. whoever plays the hardest down the strech will be the district champs

of course i want to wish the best of luck to my beloved rebels, but playin and stayin atop this district will be a fight for sure. harpeth is gonna be real hard, as will the war eagles..my top 2..CCHS and creekwood will make some noise as well. gotta be ready though, no matter what. yall be safe out there guys, esp. when ya travel to play the cubs bcuz they might jump you or do somethin gay like that, AGAIN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i wouldnt say they're that bad, cuz their county has alot of talent..some within that school, but they get too emo in sports sometimes

its good to play with heart and all, but i dont think what you said had much to do with the previous conv. pertaining to your fans and how stupid they act(ed).

of course i want to wish the best of luck to my beloved rebels, but playin and stayin atop this district will be a fight for sure. harpeth is gonna be real hard, as will the war eagles..my top 2..CCHS and creekwood will make some noise as well. gotta be ready though, no matter what. yall be safe out there guys, esp. when ya travel to play the cubs bcuz they might jump you or do somethin gay like that, AGAIN

I would like to point out the the district tourney is at Cheatham County Central High School this postseason :P

I remember hearin about that incident...bunch of bull if ya ask me. But hey, the Rebs are gonna do their thing. Just gotta press on and move foward in hope for a better season. SC has got potential and talent, they need to better apply it and exploit it. Coach B should have another commendable season in the Rebels, and he should have them primed and ready by the 1st whistle. I can't wait for the season to start...gonna be a heck of a year, esp. with the perennial play from HHS and SHS. Best of Luck guys :D

well then it is a good thing our players play with all their heart every time they take the floor

yea its all well and good to play with heart, but that's it..its all well and good. they gotta be ready, every team does. cheatham might get a gut check when they roll into stewart county, it'll be a good game to see

3 games in 5 hours can do that to you. I talked to a fellow from the Wood the other day, said you all have a pretty decent team up there, as always. Although, I still look for Harpeth to win it all in this region. Only 1 week and 1 day until the first Reg. Season Game for my Waverly Tigers.

We should be better than last year. Harpeth is going to be the one to beat along with their neighbors in the county. Who do you open with? CW opens with Rossview on Friday.