Catholic @ Fulton

gridironguy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a close game Fulton has the athletes but catholic has disciplian and coaching. Fulton wins only if they get 2 of there players back (hamiliton and freeney). They say Hamilton will be back but I dont know about Freeney. Im sure if catholic tries to run that FB dive play Hamiliton will shut it down. Then catholic will haft to go to smith which fulton will be keying on.

Everybody in the state of tennessee knows to beat fulton you haft to stop Roagen The problem with that is easier said then done. Alcoa did control him for about 60% of the time but Freeney had a big game so the question is if catholic keeps control of roagen than somebody from fulton must step up. Fulton needs Freeney back to win this game

you are right chsdragon but if you stop rogan then you have to stop someone else then someone else but i think it will come down to coaching and discipline which catholic has i got catholic winning this one

Catholic 28

Fulton 21

Edited by tommyb

We also lost Wagner *which is a yearly ritual* and Jock is having a hard time at QB, I'm not gonna lie I'm really worried about this game!!! But after watching Rogan last night I'm gonna have to go with us!! ;-p Our O line needs to start getting into the game earlier too though it takes them an entire half to do anything which pisses us off!! Enough about that though we will have to wait and see what happens this friday!!

Fulton- 28

Catholic- 24

This will be a close game Fulton has the athletes but catholic has disciplian and coaching. Fulton wins only if they get 2 of there players back (hamiliton and freeney). They say Hamilton will be back but I dont know about Freeney. Im sure if catholic tries to run that FB dive play Hamiliton will shut it down. Then catholic will haft to go to smith which fulton will be keying on.

Everybody in the state of tennessee knows to beat fulton you haft to stop Roagen The problem with that is easier said then done. Alcoa did control him for about 60% of the time but Freeney had a big game so the question is if catholic keeps control of roagen than somebody from fulton must step up. Fulton needs Freeney back to win this game

Why the sudden change of heart? Just 4 days ago, you were talking about how fulton would win by 28.

you are right chsdragon but if you stop rogan then you have to stop someone else then someone else but i think it will come down to coaching and discipline which catholic has i got catholic winning this one

Catholic 28

Fulton 21

You couldn't be more wrong. Rogan is too good to be stopped by any Catholic defense. Fulton by a TD