Catholic @ Fulton

gridironguy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fulton by 16, atleast. especially if freeney plays. but rogan has atleast 3 touchdowns. number 20 for webb had 2 returns of over 50 yards, rogan??? i think hes pretty fast if im not mistaken

The score may be closer than that. Catholic's players won't be on retreat, like they were last year and miss a whole week of preparation for the Fulton game. 2 really good teams and 2 outstanding football players in Rogan and Smith.

Edited by ScottA11

The score may be closer than that. Catholic's players won't be on retreat, like they were last year and miss a whole week of preparation for the Fulton game. 2 really good teams and 2 outstanding football players in Rogan and Smith.

I think its gonna be tough for Fulton .... loosing the players they lost last week .. Freeney did everything for Fulton,he kicked off, returned punts and kickoffs, backup punter , wide receiver and hard hitter at safety .. this is a big blow to Falcons ... also Falcons best throwing QB Wagner is gone too and he was the punt snapper ,,, Stinson still needs alot of work in throwing the football ... if Hamilton is gone too then they wont be able to stop the quick dive to Hartman .... in my opinion these players gone probably puts Fulton about 4th in state behind Catholic, Crocket Co and Lipscomb ..... thoughts ???????

Catholic has other players besides Harrison. # 11 good FB and fills the hole on D as good as any LB I've seen. # 3 or 8 other LB is a good one as well. D-Line has best technique and their play is a coaches dream. W/o them Catholic would not be among the states best teams.

Fulton is Fulton and they are loaded with some of the best raw talent yr. in and out.. Depends which team shows up in their case. Should be one of the best games to date with many more to come. Good luck to both teams.

harrison smith is a better athlete than dennis rogan look at the combine numbers

Please don't get me started on this argument again. You see who Tennessee wanted first don't you????? That's why Rogan committed last week. That's really suprising when teams like VT, Miami (FL), and Arkansas were also on the young man's radar.

I have seen them both on games that were replayed on CSS (midstate gets replays of Knoxville's games on Sunday afternoons) and I'm here to tell you that Rogan is the better back of the two. Smith is a great back don't get me wrong but he's no Rogan. Numbers mean nothing when you put on the pads and the lights come on. Game Speed can't be judged by numbers ;)

Please don't get me started on this argument again. You see who Tennessee wanted first don't you????? That's why Rogan committed last week. That's really suprising when teams like VT, Miami (FL), and Arkansas were also on the young man's radar.

I have seen them both on games that were replayed on CSS (midstate gets replays of Knoxville's games on Sunday afternoons) and I'm here to tell you that Rogan is the better back of the two. Smith is a great back don't get me wrong but he's no Rogan. Numbers mean nothing when you put on the pads and the lights come on. Game Speed can't be judged by numbers :thumb:

Both are great players, but I'd take Rogan over Smith also.

I have seen them both on games that were replayed on CSS (midstate gets replays of Knoxville's games on Sunday afternoons) and I'm here to tell you that Rogan is the better back of the two. Smith is a great back don't get me wrong but he's no Rogan. Numbers mean nothing when you put on the pads and the lights come on. Game Speed can't be judged by numbers :thumb:

Wait, Big Country, if I'm not mistaken, the first of these two players to be offered by Tennessee, was yep, you guessed it, Harrison Smith. And I'm not mistaken, trust me, the young man was offered before the season even started. He's just having a hard time choosing from (among others) UT, Notre Dame, Stanford, Auburn, and new team Clemson. The week Notre Dame played Georgia Tech, there were around five offensive and defensive coaches from ND at the Catholic game. As for who the better back is, I'll give you Rogan, but as for better player in the passing and defensive games, I'll go with Harrison. He'll catch any ball in his area, and he always delivers in the clutch. As for who will win this, if it is close in the fourth, Catholic will prevail. Hopefully, KCHS delivers at Fulton, I just don't think it'll happen.

FULTON 35

CATHOLIC 24

But Go Irish!