Lewis Co. Vs. Riverside

THECHB

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but this will not be close.

Lewis County will score around 34 just past halftime and the second and third units will play the rest of the way. They will win about 34-6 or 40-6 and folks will be saying that the game was closer than expected.

I'll second this post :)

If anyone from Lewis County needs a little bit of motivation for the game Friday just look at a tape from last year. I do believe that Riverside was the game that should have been a win, but wasn't. The Panthers of Riverside were able to come into our house and embarrass the seniors on Senior Night. It made me sick for about two weeks, till we played Camden. I would just like to see Lewis County return the favor to them this Friday. But, instead of by 3 or 4 from last year, Let's make this one a 50-0 skunk. ALso let this be a building game for the Camden showdown.

I am sorry but this will not be close.

Lewis County will score around 34 just past halftime and the second and third units will play the rest of the way. They will win about 34-6 or 40-6 and folks will be saying that the game was closer than expected.

The other possibility.....The Freshman get in and score...and then its "LCHS" ran up the score......remember the Lor.HS game!

The other possibility.....The Freshman get in and score...and then its "LCHS" ran up the score......remember the Lor.HS game!

why wont lewis co. run it so what if we do this is payback for last year and a pump up game for camden good commit stat pack

Edited by mss51