Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about this year but Hicks played a lot underneath last year because of her size and athletic stature. Doesn't mean Blake Brown is not good underneath but last year Hicks was the player and could play a lot of positions but due to Blackman's size, wound up underneath.

Tukeea did play inside last year a lot, due to Brown's inexperience in high school basketball. (considering she was a freshman) Does Blackman even have an inside game? From the way it looked last year, they didn't.

Warren Co lost another player -Soph pg- Macy Broom. They "might" have a team this year. Keep up the good work coach!!

As far as the other teams, every team will better their records from the previous year except White Co. with their talent and coaching they will lose more ONLY because of youth. Warren Co W-I-L-L finish last and I can honestly say might not win a game this year. I want the girls to do good, but with them dropping like flys what is the community and fans to do?

Warren Co roster-2006

Elizabeth Lavoie-sr, Casey Owens-sr, Taylor Nunley-jr, Savannah Ruteledge-sr, Brittany Frazier-jr, Brooke Bowman-soph, Laura Kate Haley-soph, Katie Mayfield-soph, Jessica Mullican-soph

Warren Co lost another player -Soph pg- Macy Broom. They "might" have a team this year. Keep up the good work coach!!

As far as the other teams, every team will better their records from the previous year except White Co. with their talent and coaching they will lose more ONLY because of youth. Warren Co W-I-L-L finish last and I can honestly say might not win a game this year. I want the girls to do good, but with them dropping like flys what is the community and fans to do?

Warren Co roster-2006

Elizabeth Lavoie-sr, Casey Owens-sr, Taylor Nunley-jr, Savannah Ruteledge-sr, Brittany Frazier-jr, Brooke Bowman-soph, Laura Kate Haley-soph, Katie Mayfield-soph, Jessica Mullican-soph

Knowing the fans and the spirit of White County, the girls team will come along tward the middle and last part of the year. The fans there expect good teams. The coaching will bring out the best of the players.

Warren Co roster-2006

20, the story is out that there will be an intersquad game between the players on the boys team and an intersquad game between the players on the girls team sometime soon. this would be for the public and the community to see. Do you know what the date is and what time it ould be? It may not be an intersquad but a

scrimmage between another school the public might be able to see.

20, the story is out that there will be an intersquad game between the players on the boys team and an intersquad game between the players on the girls team sometime soon. this would be for the public and the community to see. Do you know what the date is and what time it ould be? It may not be an intersquad but a

scrimmage between another school the public might be able to see.

Here is the deal, PHargis. Nikki James is going to go to Siegel and scrimmage the entire team by herself. Actually, that would not be fair, because Siegel may need to pick up a couple of the players on the boys team to make it fair.

Here is the deal, PHargis. Nikki James is going to go to Siegel and scrimmage the entire team by herself. Actually, that would not be fair, because Siegel may need to pick up a couple of the players on the boys team to make it fair.

Cat, good to see you finally post even though I have seen your name pop up. By the way, you are right. Nikki has become a physical force the last time I saw her at Central. She will be a fine player and everyone realizes she has been one in the past. CN doesn't know the player they got. I'm not sure Siegel has any boys that can keep up with her but, by the way, Siegel is going to try to field a team this year but the question is where they will get the players? There is a search going on now and Siegel may have to miss a year. I certainly hope not :D

Edited by PHargis

Warren Co roster-2006

Young team....Best of luck to them. Maybe they'll read this and get fired up? You never know. :D

My only concern with siegel is, are they going to have any depth? I mean, that's always been a problem in the past. Also, I know the girls loved Coach Maxwell and performed well with her. Just wondering how well they are going to do without her because in girls sports you really need to have a girl coach to deal with some issues. I know their new assistant is a woman but I have heard that not many like or respect her.