Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

Having reflected on how Oakland has done in district play up to this point, I feel pretty good about Oakland's chances. Oakland has losses of 3,3, and 8 to the top 3 teams in the district, the disappointing thing is in all of these games, Oakland had a sizable lead in everyone of these games, so Oakland is capable of giving these teams a run for the money and has a decent chance of getting a high seed.

I feel like Oakland is starting to get solid contributions from other players such as Rickee Roper and Haley Randolph, provided that Haley can stay healthy. It should make for an interesting 2nd half of the season

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having reflected on how Oakland has done in district play up to this point, I feel pretty good about Oakland's chances. Oakland has losses of 3,3, and 8 to the top 3 teams in the district, the disappointing thing is in all of these games, Oakland had a sizable lead in everyone of these games, so Oakland is capable of giving these teams a run for the money and has a decent chance of getting a high seed.

I feel like Oakland is starting to get solid contributions from other players such as Rickee Roper and Haley Randolph, provided that Haley can stay healthy. It should make for an interesting 2nd half of the season

You should feel good about oakland. Oakland is still on the up tick it seems unless something happens. Many, if not all, of the teams still have futures and further ways to improve. The next three weeks are in for some surprises it seems to me.