Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i meant by starting the playoffs early is to win the games that helps you avoid playing a RIverdale right off the bat for example WC or blackman win their game to avoid playing us in the first round

As far as your point about playing someone one and beating them a few times during the year i understand fully what you mean just ask the RIverdale girls softball team a siegel player hits a grand slam in the 7th inning or 6th to win the game and we travel to soddy daisy meanwhile we had already beaten them 3 or 4 times so i fully understand your point

[/quoteVery accurate post. Thinking mostly about Oakland, Lebanon and White as the teams in the middle of the district very likely will be playing the teams they will be playing before the Tournament and are extremely competitive games. district play this year has been exceptional and except for a couple of teams has been close every night.

What kind of snow did Cookeville get?

Cookeville doesn't look too bad right now. They had the roads salted down days ago and most of the city streets are still drivable (by me at least) and shouldn't pose too many problems. Though I don't know about the condition of the back roads. The roads in the Boro were much worse.

Edited by QuiKTiLDeF

NO!!!!!!!!i have NOT heard if the games have been called off and have no indication as to whether they will be or not. It would appear that they will be played unless called off by the schools. Anyone hearing anything about any of the games in 7AAA, please post as nothing is showing up on the boys board. it would not be surprising that all could be played except the White. the major concern might be roads freezing over later tonite. Good Luck.

NO!!!!!!!!i have NOT heard if the games have been called off and have no indication as to whether they will be or not. It would appear that they will be played unless called off by the schools. Anyone hearing anything about any of the games in 7AAA, please post as nothing is showing up on the boys board. it would not be surprising that all could be played except the White. the major concern might be roads freezing over later tonite. Good Luck.

White Co. game has not been cancelled or postponed. You heading to Sparta tonight?

White Co. game has not been cancelled or postponed. You heading to Sparta tonight?

85, I appreciate your constant vigilence on the matter. As unual will wait to the last moment. Are the main reads all right? Going interstate to cookeville and over to sparta. that a good way? Thought about Interstate to Smithville and then to sparta but road is too crooked. Route is different with ice.

85, I appreciate your constant vigilence on the matter. As unual will wait to the last moment. Are the main reads all right? Going interstate to cookeville and over to sparta. that a good way? Thought about Interstate to Smithville and then to sparta but road is too crooked. Route is different with ice.

Hwy 96 to Hwy 70 through Smithville and on into Sparta...all good roads...we should pass each other as we head Oakland.

Good luck tonight and drive safe.

85, The Stars are expecting, very likely, the toughest game of the season. it is always like that when these two teams play, especially up there. Please keep the roads clear and tell the Sheriff to be kind to us. the best thing we could imagine that instead of snow, a flu outbreak had taken over and the Nation would again have to break out their flu masks but now have to only worry about the toboggins and ski attire to get off the ridge in case of a breakdown. Really can't imagine how many are coming but keep those Cookeville Camera's out of the gym because they are dangerous. i have now discovered why the flashes were going off at Cookeville. Someone was embarrassed about the lighting in the gym and felt it needed some help. Really didn't know White had to put upmwith that also.

Tell your fans they can take the night off because it has snowed.

I would come through Smithville. The new 4 lane from Smithville to 96 has helped the drive tremendously. I can go from Sparta to Boro in 55 minutes.